View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 06:31 AM

Thanked 5,720 Times in 428 Posts

… CONTINUED

I had been home from work for an hour or so when the doorbell rang. It was Julie.

“Hi, Everard, remember I came round to pick up a package last night?”

“Oohhh, possibly.”

“Well, I left it here.” I led her into the living room. “Understandable. There were one or two distractions, I seem to recall.” I retrieved the box from the sideboard, where I’d put it that morning, after discovering she’d left it. Next to it was another box, which she noticed.

“Oh, you put the Triv away.”

“Don’t worry, I made a note of where we were, so we can go back to the game any time we want to. That is, assuming you want to.”

“I might,” she said with a wicked grin on her face. “So we could have another game now and it wouldn’t matter. Would it?”

“Umm … no, I don’t suppose it would. Another game now, you say?”

“Well, I did tell you how much I love it, didn’t I?”

Five minutes later, we had arranged ourselves on the hearthrug as Lynda and I had done so many times. As I poured out the drinks, I took the opportunity to have a long hard look at Julie. In her attractive skirt and pullover, and having let her jet black hair grow a little longer over the last few months, she looked a lot less boyish than I remembered her. And that hair framed a face that, when it smiled, was more than pretty enough not to be plain. I was beginning to like what I was seeing … quite a lot!

Julie said that as she had gone first the night before, then I should go first now. She paid dearly for that, her pullover and shoes coming off within two minutes, but a careless guess from me allowed her to turn the tables and I lost my pullover, slippers and socks. And now she was lined up to take her third cheese, and me with only one. She frowned as she read the Arts & Literature question.

“Which character in Tom Brown’s Schooldays appeared in his own series of novels written by George MacDonald Fraser? Never heard of either of them. The headmaster?” She turned the card over. “Flashman? Complete and utter mystery to me.”

She unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor. Damn! She was wearing a bra this time. It was a nice white lacy see-through one though, and I could clearly make out her dark nipples as she sat there in the half-light. To get a better view, I stood up and switched on the standard lamp.

She passed me the dice, and I rolled for my next question, which I got right. Another easy question led me to a blue cheese, where I was asked which was the longest river in India. I had to say the Ganges; it was the only one I knew. Fortunately this was correct, and Julie’s skirt joined her blouse. She was now sitting there in a bra and a pair of black woolly tights, which I have always found irresistibly sexy for some unknown reason. Distracted by this, and the fact that her nipples were beginning to harden, I made a total pig’s ear of my next question thus letting her back in. A successful answer to a sports question led her to a pink cheese, which she won so my jeans joined the skirt, blouse and other items under the coffee table.

“Well, hello again, boner,” said Julie with a wide smile. Her pride went before a fall, though, because the very next question tripped her up. I on the other hand, had a lucky break, which saw me back at the green cheese only one move later.

“You’ve already got that,” observed Julie.

“Correct,” I replied, “But I can still score a point off it. It’s in the rules, do you want me to fetch them?” (I’d printed them out the night before while waiting for Lynda to arrive.)

“No, that’s fine,” she sighed. With a huge grin, I read the question, a really easy one so I got it right.

“I nominate you, Julie,” I said needlessly. “Hold still.” I moved over to sit next to her, released the clasp on her strap and eased the bra off in one movement. Excited at being freed, the nipples stiffened a little more. I couldn’t blame them; I was doing exactly the same. I cupped one breast in my hand, and she pulled me in to kiss me. It was a lovely gentle one, romantic rather than sexual and I realised at that moment that this was the first time we had ever kissed. When it ended, I looked into her eyes, which were a beautiful dark green colour, one slightly darker than the other. Was that a trick of the light, or something else I’d not noticed before? She pulled me back and kissed me again; this time driving her tongue passionately into mine. My hard-on brushed her leg – feeling this, she held me more tightly so that she could feel it better. We both moved slightly so that now she was on her back on the rug and I was between her legs, my rock-hard cock and her red hot pussy right next to each other.

Then she said, “I think we need to finish this game.” We do, I thought to myself, as quickly as possible. I rolled the dice and had a couple of good questions, my next roll landing me on another cheese. It was a brown one: who painted Nude Descending A Staircase, No.2? I knew the work; it was one of my favourite cubist paintings, but whose work? I guessed Georges Braque, but the correct answer was someone I’d never heard of.

Julie was practically slavering in anticipation, her mouth on my penis the instant it emerged from my briefs. Knowing I couldn’t possibly last long, I just had to stop her, with a little chuckle.

“You must be hungry! Come on, let’s finish the game.”

“It’s finished! You’re naked, which means I’ve won.”

“No, it doesn’t. What if I land on the hub and put something back on? I could overtake you. You said as much last night.”

“Shit, yeah, that’s right. Didn’t you say you had some further thoughts on the hub?”

“Yes, but I’ll leave it until we’re all together. Your move I believe.”

As if to heighten the tension, we each got a question wrong for the next five moves. Eventually I ended up on an orange cheese, the dreaded sports and leisure. Julie sn*tched the card out of the box and read it.

“Who was the first professional footballer” (I groaned) “to be knighted?”

I couldn’t believe it! What I know about footy wouldn’t fill a postage stamp, yet I knew this, God knows how.

“Sir … Stanley … Matthews!”

She turned the card over. “Oh shit.” She slowly stood up, took a final gulp of her drink, and stepped out of the sexy black woolly tights. It was only then that I realised she had chosen that night of all nights, to go commando. She was standing there as naked as me.

I stood up too, held her tight, and we shared a kiss even more sexually charged than the last.

“I agree,” I said. “You think it’s all over? – it is now. Come to bed, my love.”

Less than a minute later, my stiff-as-a-poker dick and her oh-so-wet pussy were introduced to each other for the first time. I think it’s safe to assume that they enjoyed the experience as much as we did.

TO BE CONTINUED …
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: