Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 08:51 PM

Thanked 25,437 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default Last Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
Sounds like fun. You should try to expose yourself or be naughty while at the muesum. It would be awesome to see you poised by one of the tiny cars with a nip slip.

Last Weekend

Well he took me to the Lane Auto Museum, I've wanted to see it for a while... All those cute little cars were amazing!!.. some really weird ones too.... very interesting..... Sorry I saw your post too late to do a nip slip ... besides the place is full of cameras and kids.

Anyway, it was a nice fun weekend for our swing group wife swap as mentioned above and how it works....
The hubby who picked my name arrived at 7pm fri.. I had cooked dinner when he arrived and we chit chatted over dinner....
later when we were ready for sex fun.. I told him to go thru my lingerie drawer and pick something out he'd like to see me wear.... He picked out a little Schoolgirl outfit.. yellow plaid w/ white high heels... I dressed in front of him to tease.. putting on my stockings and heels was his favorite!!.. I teased him walking around the house bending over picking things up off the floor, and the lap danced him on the couch to keep him nice & hard!!.. lol...
I puled my silky panties to the side and slid onto his cock and rode him a bit... then I stood on the couch straddling his face as he suckled my pussy to a nice orgasm...I got back down on his cock and continued riding him ... we then went into the bedroom and I sucked him harder on the bed, then climbed on top and rode him under my little skirt looking cute in my schoolgirl outfit. We played "little Schoolgirl" teasing him and dirty talking fun... he couldn't hold back for long and flooded my pussy w/ his warm sperm... I sucked his cock clean, then stood on the bed over him, and dirty talked him, "look what you did" as he had a view up y skirt watching his sperm dripping out... We spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking and playing until midnight....

Sat. we went out to the museum, and he took me to dinner.. later we went home and I told him to again, pick out whatever he wants me to wear for sex?.... he picked out a combination of--- black shelf bra, garters & panties ,, white silky stockings and black high heels.. I looked pretty sl*tty and enjoyed the feeling. We had another hot night. This time it was just pure hot sex, w/ me being submissive as he pulled my hair, and roughly used me for great hard sex... I like being taken like a wh*r*... he did a good job!!.. we both fell asleep w/ me still dressed like that.... Sun. morning we had some morning sex before breakfast... While he took a shower, I made a late breakfast still dressed in my outfit and served him looking like a garter & heel sl*t.. he liked it...

All the hubbys left where ever they were @ 3pm... my hubby got home @ 5pm and found me waiting still dressed and cum full... I ripped off his cloths and sucked him and then dragged him into the bedroom and fucked him silly...
He told me who he was with and what they did... it got me hot.... I told him what I did too. We took an intimate shower together and had dinner.... and went to sleep early as we were both exhausted....

So that was our "swing gROUP" local wife swap weekend.........
Attached Thumbnails
i2 (7).jpg