Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 03:56 PM

Thanked 25,604 Times in 2,730 Posts
Default welee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
Well any fun plans coming up soon? Naughty dress up at the office or surpisong the hubby with friends...?
Boy, haven't seen you in a while??...hope all is well !

Thanks for asking.....

Well, back on Feb. 9,10,11,12 we had a Valentines "Swing Group" meeting on the beach in Panama City, Fla..... key partys, and mass orgys were the idea... we all also went to a Swing Club as a group..... 8 out of 12 couples attended the meet.

Upcoming, March 2,3,4,, the swing group is having a wife swap weekend.. only 4 couples will do it... Its a weekend where the wives stay home and the husbands go to a selected wifes home and they spend the weekend together... its a local Nashville event thats why only 4 couples because you have to go to the persons house...

Let me know if you want details on either?

Otherwise, hubby is going to spend this weekend w/ my girlfriend at her house and do some hubby repairs for her and and make sure shes sexually happy... lol .. Hes going over about 6pm Fri. today.. but he first has to make ME sexually satisfied before he leaves for the 20 mile trip.... I'll have a few "select" friends stopping by while hes away.

Last edited by GRITS; 02-23-2018 at 04:00 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: