View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 08:17 PM

Default braless

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
I hardly ever wear a bra. I dated back in the braless 70s and hardly anyone wore one. I found out from an early age that I like showing off. When I grew a nice set of very firm c cup tits. The boys wouldn't leave me alone. I had boys sucking on them since I was 14. When I was 15 a boyfriend tried to get in my pants but I wouldn't let him. Back then women worried a lot about getting pregnant. I couldn't get on the pill until I was 18. (your parent could sign for you. That wasn't going to happen.) so my boyfriend showed me how to jerk him off. (you know the story, "you can't leave me like me this and it hurts a man ect"... I fell for it) Cum squirted everywhere, all over my dress. So on the next date he convinced me to suck him and swallow it. I liked it so much that I started sucking off a lot of guys. It made them happy and I didn't have to give up my cherry. I was very popular, got to date a lot of guys, and after a make out session I would undo my blouse, let them play, take out their cock, and suck them off. I never wore a bra. I owned one to wear with my parents, when I needed it, but I think at the time Mom had taken the look up too and never said anything. I started using my braless tits to attract guys. I would wear skimpy thin blouses and they would always notice. I can sew real well so I even made a see through blouse to wear to a party. It was a simple shirt totally see through with 2 small pockets of material covering my nipples. When I moved my nipples were easily seen. I was a big hit. I got a reputation as a blow job queen but I didn't care. I loved to show off my tits and I was crazy about dicks. I got so I didn't care who saw my tits and I would suck off nearly anyone. Here is a picture of me when I met my husband. I was 18 here, at a party in the woods. (Remember those days when someone would find a place in the woods and some beer and/or booze and everyone would show up and party?) Well I drank a little too much, took off my blouse and it vanished. (Some boy probably hid it) I walked topless around giving blow jobs to anyone who asked. I sucked off my future husband in his car and he had a poleroid camera. He asked if he could take my picture and I said OK. He was cute and asked me out so I gave him my number. You can see the look on my face that I'm enjoying showing off. I was still a virgin in this picture. I sucked my future husband off again later that evening and then had my girlfriend drive me, still topless, to her house to borrow a blouse so she could take me home. My future husband didn't see me with a top on to our first date. Suffice it to say it took him 2 months to talk me into giving it up to him so I went on the pill. I loved fucking and made up for lost time after that. Hubby lets me to this day fuck anyone I want. 5 years later I danced naked and now that I'm 60 my breast are still firm and I can't remember when I last wore a bra.
Great story. Proud memories.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lip Gloss For This Useful Post: