Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Because, Because Because
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 03:05 PM

Default Part 10

Janelle whirled, covering herself as she did. She saw the two sanitation workers for the first time, the one who spoke was a woman who was currently rubbing her jaw and smiling while the other was a guy barely out of high school, who stared open-mouthed at her.

Janelle snapped her arms over her body. “Oh God, yes…I’m Officer…”

The woman raised her hand, palm out. “I’m going to need to see some ID.”

Janelle blinked for a second and then her eyes narrowed. “Do you think you’re funny?”

She smiled. “A few people do. Relax, I know who you are. I’ve seen you before. It's not that big a town. I’m Harriet, and this is Jamie.” She offered her hand to shake. Janelle tipped her head to the side before she responded. “If my hand comes off my body, I’m going to use it to punch you.”

Harriet laughed. “Might be worth it. How can I help?”

“Do you have anything I can wear or cover up with?”

Harriet looked off to the left, thinking. “Hmm, city went to clear garbage bags a while ago. Nothing in the truck. Here, take my vest.”

Janelle stared for a second, considering her options. She heard more voices and quickly reached out and grabbed the vest, pulling it close to her body. “Could you turn, please.”

Harriet shrugged. “Doesn’t seem fair but sure.” She poked Jamie in the ribs to shake him from his trance and turned. Janelle struggled her way into the vest. It ran on either side of her breasts but it at least covered her nipples. It came incredibly short in front however, and she had to lean forward to cover her pubic area.

“Can I turn back now?” Harriet smiled after spinning around.
Janelle sneered. “So you had no intention of waiting for an answer.”

“Yep, rhetorical, you caught me. But, considering your circumstance, you could be nicer.”

Janelle frowned. “Fine, sorry. Could you please give me a ride?”

“Sure. Jamie, hang here and finish up, okay.” Jaime blinked mutely. Harriet waved Janelle over and walked over to the pick-up. Janelle scrambled to the side door and pulled at the lock. Harriet smiled at the sight of Janelle’s butt sticking out from beneath the orange vest.

“Sorry, we lock it now, even when we’re not in it. Apparently you had the same problem.” Harriet climbed into the driver side and started the truck. Janelle had a brief moment of panic that she would drive off before she heard the lock open. She tore open the door and climbed into the truck. Harriet took a moment to enjoy the view of a bottomless woman having to step up to climb into the truck.

Once in, Janelle went to work readjusting the vest, aware that the act of sitting had put her breasts in view. It took a bit longer than she would have liked, but with one hand over her crotch, it was a trickier process than she expected. Harriet put on a show of adjusting her rearview mirror, feeling her heart in her throat as she saw one nipple brought in to view, followed by the other, as Janelle tried to settle herself.

“So where to?” she asked.

“The Spa. It’s a long story. Is your buddy back there going to be okay by himself?”

“Jaime? He’s all of 19 and a bit socially awkward. You may be the first naked woman he’s seen in the flesh. Have a heart.”

Janelle grimaced. “You know you’re the second person today on the subject of my heart. Or lack of it.”

Harriet shrugged. “May be time for some changes then.” She pulled up to the front of the spa. “Not as long as a drive as I would have hoped.”

Janelle nodded. “Thanks.” She looked at Harriet for a long second. “Really, thanks.” She pulled off the vest and handed it to her, and looked her straight in the eyes for a second. Then she threw open the door and ran into the spa.

After walking by a very confused Joy, Janelle headed into the women’s locker room. She went left, right towards the door she passed through and stared up at the red exit sign. She furrowed her brow. She was sure that said tanning room. Sure of it. She walked back to Samantha’s locker. Mercifully it was open, with all of her stuff still there. She grabbed her phone first. A text from Samantha was waiting.

CALL OR TEXT ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

Janelle dialed her. Samantha began talking as soon as she answered. “Janelle, what happened?”

Janelle sighed. “Long story. Bad decisions. Was there a tanning room sign above the door I ran out of?”

“No, Janelle, not that I saw. Janelle, that woman you knocked over, that was Rebecca. I lied to her, saying I didn’t know who you were. Oh God, what if she finds out who you were? What if she presses charges?”

Janelle rubbed her face before responding. “Did she talk to Joy?”

“No, I sort of hustled her out of there. Do you think you can convince Joy to forget you were here?”

“Maybe.”

Samantha sighed. “Janelle. Lay low. Don’t call anyone we know, don’t text anyone we know. Especially Courtney. I’ll see what I can do and I’ll get back to you.”

Janelle sighed. “Thanks, Samantha. Just, keep me informed.”

Samantha barked a short laugh. “I’ve never heard you thank anyone before.”

“Yeah, well, this has been a humbling day.”
The Following User Says Thank You to Cormac29Ru For This Useful Post: