Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Because, Because Because
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 03:00 PM

Default Part 7

Megan and Erin took turns alternating stares between the Sunday newspaper and Rebecca. Megan found her voice first. "Wow. you are...just, wow."

The front page of the Town Courier was article from Samantha Bolger about her investigation and subsequent humiliating ordeal at the hands of a female attacker or attackers in the park. The article was accompanied by an editorial demanding accountability from the local police department as to why the original incident was swept under the rug and whether or not the town should be afraid of further attacks.

Rebecca nodded, without lifting her head from the tablet. "Yeah, we're getting there. Samantha did well. She's not the brightest but at least she knows how to play the victim. Plus, she's at least smart enough to be obedient. And we'll need her for the next step. Her and probably both of you."

"Part two?" Erin blinked. "What do you mean?"

"Janelle's next. Just because we nailed Samantha, that doesn't mean it's over. Janelle gets us the high school girls and Courtney, who's our big fish. So I'm going to make some calls and then we're going into town. I need to do some research."

Janelle spent a second fuming inside her car. Quite frankly, this hadn't been a good 24 hours.

She felt a sick bubble Sunday morning when she saw the paper, which was followed by a text from Courtney that read CALL ME RIGHT NOW. Before she could start dialing, Courtney was calling her. Janelle briefly considered not answering it, but realized that might make it worse. She tried to muster some toughness in her voice when she answered. “Yeah?”

“What the hell, Janelle? What the hell? What is going on? Samantha’s not answering her phone. That Erin woman now looks sympathetic instead of pathetic. This was supposed to be a minor first step in a larger plan and now it’s a total disaster.”

Janelle swallowed deeply for a moment before answering. “What do you want me to…”

“Fix it, Moron. Fix it. Go get Samantha, figure out what’s going on, and fix it. Believe me, I’ll end your career if this ruins things.”

That call was followed by one from the station house, where Sheriff Thorpe yelled at her for an entire hour, waving the Sunday's Town Courier article over his head. Shortly after Thorpe slammed his office door closed, she found out from her fellow officers that Thorpe had spent the previous hour getting yelled at by the mayor.

Janelle called Samantha at every number she had with no answer, swung by her house to find it empty, and even stopped by the Courier to look for her, but got nothing more that the Privacy of the Press speech from the editors. By the evening she was dreading calling Courtney back when Samantha finally texted. CAN'T TALK. DELETE THIS AFTER READING IT. DON'T TELL COURT.

Samantha groaned and spent her evening getting yelled at by Courtney. She got her next text from Samantha Monday morning. WHAT'S YOUR SCHEDULE?

Janelle texted back I'M ON DUTY UNTIL HELL FREEZES OVER.

Samantha texted her WE'RE IN DANGER. MEET ME TOMORROW AT ROCK WATER SPA AT NOON. TELL NO ONE. NOT EVEN YOUR BOSS. PARK YOUR SQUAD CAR A FEW BLOCKS AWAY. DELETE THIS CONVERSATION.

Janelle rubbed her forehead. What else could she do?

At 11:30, Rebecca, Erin, Megan and Samantha stood in the back room of the spa. Megan stared daggers at Samantha while Erin looked at Rebecca, expectantly.

Rebecca checked her watch "We all know what we're doing?"
Samantha, who was looking at the floor, nodded, as did everyone else. Rebecca continued. "Alright, let's get set up. I want to be ready before she's even here. Samantha, in to your towel."

Samantha nodded again and started undressing but stopped when she saw that Megan was holding up her phone, recording.
"What..." Samantha sputtered.

"Insurance," Megan snapped. "Now, strip."

Anger flashed across Samantha's face which was followed by resignation. Still, her fingers shook a bit as she unbuttoned her jeans. Her structured tank top came off next before she hooked her thumbs in her panties.

"No more padded bras?" Rebecca raised an eyebrow.

"No, the secret is...over."

Megan smiled. "All the secrets are. Check the internet. Now, drop the panties."

Samantha seemed about to speak and gave up. She lowered her underwear and stepped out of them, bending over to through them into the open locker. She held a hand over her bare pussy and held out her other one for the towel. Erin dangled it just out of reach, making Samantha grab at it for a few moments before letting her take it. Megan pocketed her phone, smiling. She was originally worried about this when Rebecca put it together but, seeing her sister start to come back to life made everything worth it.

Just before noon Janelle. walked in to Rockwater Spa. It was not the sort of place that Janelle would ever normally set foot in. The light harp music made her itchy.

"Ahh, Officer. I was told you'd be joining us today. What a treat." Joy was already coming around the counter, hands apart, and Janelle was briefly afraid she was about to get hugged. "Your other party is already inside. If you could come with me?"

Janelle walked into the back room where Samantha was already waiting, flushed and sitting in a towel with her phone next to her. She made a hushing motion with her hand at Janelle while smiling pleasantly at Joy.

Joy continued. "Well, we'll do the hot oil massage for you, Officer, and the stone therapy for you, Ms. Bolger, followed by a quick steam. Whenever you two are ready, just hit the buzzer in room two."

Janelle nodded and went back to staring at Samantha, whose eyes followed Joy out of the room. She then looked at Janelle. "Who saw you enter?" she whispered fiercely.

"It's noon." Janelle hissed back. "There's a few people out there. But I'm on duty. What's going on?"

"Uh-uh. Not until I'm sure you're not wearing a wire."

Janelle rolled her eyes, then looked skyward when she saw that Janelle was serious. "Fine," Janelle said with an icy smile. She quickly unbuttoned her uniform and started undressing. Janelle was still in pretty good shape, having avoided most of the traditional cop's diet, and thanks to a life spent in locker rooms, wasn't that self conscious about being naked around other women. Quickly naked, she threw her hands apart and brought back her same icy smile. "Happy?" she hissed.

Samantha shook her head. "Turn and spread." Janelle glared for a second, and considered choking the story out of Samantha instead. But she realized police brutality on a public figure would be a mistake. She turned and bent over. Grabbing her cheeks in each hand, she exposed her asshole. It was then that she felt her first flash of embarrassment. She looked over her shoulder at Samantha. One smile from her, Janelle thought, and I'll choke Samantha unconscious. Instead, Samantha was nodding and looking around.

"Not yet," she whispered, picked up her phone, and started to walk toward room two, motioning her to follow. Janelle was about to ask for a towel but Samantha was already moving, so she followed, shaking her head.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cormac29Ru For This Useful Post: