Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Because, Because Because
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 02:52 PM

Default Part 2

Erin’s eyes began to adjust to the lack of light, but not much. She was able to see shadows and some outlines. She definitely wasn’t able to see her clothes, however. She stepped back into her bright red sneakers, which she had taken off to remove her boy shorts.

Erin heard a thump off to the side that echoed a bit. The door? She wondered in horror. But she had locked that herself. She called out a small “hello” but heard nothing in response.

Erin began to panic. If it was open, it was a matter of when, not if, someone would walk through that door. Covering her breasts with one arm and her pussy with the other, Erin took a moment to survey her options. The town had gone to air dryers a long time ago, so there were no paper towels. The first two stalls had no toilet paper, and the door to the third one seemed to be jammed. She briefly considered climbing over or sliding under the door but the potential lack of cleanliness involved in either option turned her away from either of those as options.

She cautiously made her way towards the door in the near darkness. She experimentally pushed at the door with her finger, and pulled it back as if it was burned. The small sliver of light conformed her worst fears: the door was unlocked.

Erin felt her breast heaving under her arm. “Ohgodohgodohgod,” she whispered. She couldn’t catch her breath. She realized her only hope was that Courtney was still out there and could help. She gingerly opened the door, trying to just peak around it, squinting in the bright light of the noon sun.

Erin felt the whoosh of air behind her before she felt the hands on her back. She stumbled forward, arms swinging wildly to keep her balance. She got her feet under her and her eyes widened. She immediately turned and ran back to the door. She tugged at it hard, but the attempt was futile. It was locked tight.

Erin whirled, pressing her bare butt against the cool metal of the door, and again tried to cover herself. She felt herself start to panic again. Courtney was nowhere in sight, but neither was anyone else. Erin bit the inside of her mouth. There was nowhere to hide. Her car was all the way across the park, and she was pretty sure she locked it, but with how things were going today, she didn’t want to bet on it. Besides, her keys were in the pocket of her pants anyways. The only copse of trees was the nature preserve which was on the other side of the park: this part was mainly walking paths and the gazebo.

Gazebo. The idea hit her like a lightning bolt. If she could rip some of the bunting off, it would give her something to cover herself with, at least until she found her clothes or Courtney. Taking a quick look around and seeing no one, she ran around the corner for the nearest one. Covering herself as best she could, Erin sprinted the short distance with a speed she didn’t knew she had.

She saw the white muslin she had just stapled on earlier that day and tugged hard. She heard one or two rips but it was still attached. Erin cursed herself for a moment, thinking about how many staples she had put in there to make sure it remained in place.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING, ERIN!” The voice was loud, angry, female, and certainly wasn’t asking a question. Erin turned and covered herself in one motion. She stood staring at Officer Haley.

Erin vaguely knew Janelle Haley from high school. Her joining the local police force was a shock to no one. Janelle had always been a mix of tom-boy and jock, a star forward on the girls’ basketball team. At 6’1” she towered over Erin.

“Oh, God, Officer. Thank God, you’ve got to…”

“We got reports of vandalism in the park, but I assumed it was the teen boys over at the basketball court. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you some sort of weirdo?”

“What? No! This isn’t…Let me explain, Janelle.”

“IT’S OFFICER!” she roared, and grabbed Erin by the wrist and spun her around. Erin went to cover herself but Janelle roared again. “HANDS where I can see them. On the wood.”

Shakily, Erin lifted her hands and grabbed the bars of the gazebo. Janelle kicked her feet apart and Erin warmed, conscious of the air between her legs.

“I remember you for high school,” Janelle continued. “You did all that artsy type stuff. Are you on drugs? Is that why you get your kicks running around naked?”

“No, someone stole my…”

"Yeah, right. Someone stole your clothes but left you sneakers. Right.” With that, Janelle began to search her.
Erin winced in confusion. “Why are you…” and then stopped as Janelle’s hands lifted then kneaded her breasts. I’m naked, she thought. What is she doing? She felt herself get warmer as Janelle dropped down and started working her way up her legs. She felt Janelle’s hands on her ass, pressing and rubbing. Erin felt herself starting to sweat. She gasped as Janelle’s finger slid across her clitoris then paused at her anus, and was unable to hold back the moan when her finger went back to her pussy, sliding back and forth. Erin tipped her head back slightly.

Janelle grabbed her by her long braid. “What are you, a sicko? Are you into this, huh?”

Erin was startled out of her sexual revelry. “No…You were…” Erin was cut off by the beep of Janelle’s phone.

“Yeah, I got her. I’m headed your way now.”

Erin yelped at getting her wrist bent back and whimpered at the cold reality that came with the click of the cuffs. As her other wrist was bend back as well, she begged. “Please, could you cuff me in front so I can cover up…something?”

“I normally would, but you’d probably stick your fingers back up your sn*tch. As a matter of fact,” Janelle lifted Erin’s arms away from her butt, “Let’s just keep you away from any other temptations.”

Janelle walked Erin forward. Being tipped like that made Erin even more conscious of her nudity, as she could feel her breasts moving slightly in what seemed to be an overlong and circuitous walk back. She closed her eyes to the rising tide of voices that seemed to be surrounding her.

“Erin, what’s going on?” Erin lifted her head to face a shocked Courtney, who was flanked by Samantha, another of the new members of the Town Council, who also worked for the local paper.

Erin rose her voice to speak but Janelle interrupted her. “I think she’s either high or crazy. I found her ripping apart decorations and fingering herself.” Erin heard a burst of laughter from behind her at the word “fingering”. She peaked to see that somewhere in the walk they had been joined by the group of boys from the basketball court, many of who had brought cell phones to document the occasion.

Erin turned back miserably. “No, my clothes were gone and you weren’t here…the lights…” her voice petered out in the end.

“What are you talking about? I just walked in there. Your clothes are hanging right on the stall.”

They walked into the open ladies room, with the door swinging open and closed to the sound of a disappointed groan from the basketball players. Her clothes and the dress stood right where she left them.

“Nooo…that’s not….” Erin words were bare whispers. She felt oddly sleepy, and fought the urge to slump on the floor.

Janelle asked, “Should I run her downtown?” The words sent a shock through Erin’s spine.

Courtney let a smile play across her lips for a second. “No, I think she’s learned her lesson. But I’ll be speaking to the Parks Department.”

Erin had spent the next week inside her house. She opened exactly one email, from her supervisor explaining that she would be on unpaid leave until a full investigation was held, and answered exactly one call, from her sister.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cormac29Ru For This Useful Post: