Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Anal] So Why do you Like anal?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 01:45 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Anal Again by Dollie

First to answer, I guess I like anal because it is so nasty and wrong.

Let me explain a few things. Hubby and a lot of our sex friends, and men on this group have been begging me to let someone have sex in my butt. It seems odd, men who don’t know me, and men who will never get to do it, want me to get butt fucked. It’s even nasty to say or write it. It’s a guy thing.
I remember when still in my teens how Denny begged to do it when his coworkers at the factory talked about anal and oral sex. We‘d neither done either of those things and didn‘t really think anyone did. Back then I could take his big one in both holes. Age and surgeries change things.
I had many surgeries and my butt is too tight for a penis. I found that out in a big way when I started having intercourse with other men at the age of 72. They ganged up on me and fucked all three holes. Yes my pussy, butt, and my mouth. I suffered for months trying to let strangers have fun. They finally realized I get sick and I throw up when they cum in my mouth. After my butt bled more and more and I couldn’t sit they stopped that part too.

It’s been over a year and a half and many men still want to do it to my butt. Denny recently talked me into trying my small plastic thin dildo with baby oil on it in my butt. It even surprised me. I could use it in my own butt and it actually felt good. So me and Denny practiced using that dildo or another a little longer while he fucked my pussy. I loved how it felt with something in both holes. Still we didn’t tell anyone else.

I don’t really want a Popsicle in my butt or pussy. But I have had them in my pussy years ago. This is just to show what I can handle. Hopefully you know what a Popsicle is. Here they are like frozen Kool-Aid on a stick shaped like the small smooth dildos. Sort of bullet shaped, not too big around, and maybe 4” or 5” long. Something that size is all I can handle in my butt hole.

Next part, Denny wanted to punish me for inviting too many men over to fuck each day. I was supposed to have only two or three and I was getting more men many days. I can take it but this takes all morning and afternoon.
Denny’s brain works in weird ways. An old guy named Gordy is very fat and ugly. We think Gordy’s penis is around 6” and skinny with just a smooth head that gets smaller instead of thick like most. Gordy came to our house with another fuck buddy one day and they let Gordy fuck me. I obey so I can’t refuse them. Later I complained about big gut Gordy.
Now hubby decided to use Gordy as my punishment for things. When I get more than two fuck buddies each day hubby threatened to bring Gordy over to fuck me. Ugly fat slob Gordy can’t find other women for sex so he said he’d come over anytime Denny calls. All week I made sure I only had two different friends over. Hubby can invite as many men as he wants to fuck me if he wants to.
Now hubby had another stupid plan. Hubby says since Gordy has a skinny penis shaped like my small dildos it shouldn’t hurt if Gordy butt fucks me. I complained and refused to let Gordy fuck me in any hole. But hubby and some of my sex friends are my master, even though I can say no to most anything. I didn’t give in easy! But men on this site, hubby, and some of my fuck buddies kept telling me I need to try butt fucking while I am still active.
I really do try hard to obey so I agreed to let ugly Gordy fuck my butt. We can’t think of any other men with a small slender penis without a knob on it. I figured at least if he is behind me while on my knees I don’t have to look at him.
So one day Gordy fucked my butt and he almost pulled my boobs off hanging on. He didn’t hurt my butt and I actually liked it when he shot cum inside it. It only lasted a few minutes with Gordy. I didn’t tell Denny I liked it because I don’t want Gordy fucking me anymore. After much questioning from hubby I did say maybe I’d try this with someone else with a smaller penis. My mistake.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: