Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 09:04 AM

Thanked 16,273 Times in 1,135 Posts

Those of you who have been on the forums for a long, long time will remember a few years back when I was spending time with my sister and cousin out of town due to two family deaths within a week of each other. Lost of crazy posts back then. Ahhh, memories.

Anyway, the last post I had about my cousin was her getting her inheritance and moving to "the city" to get a better job and live near more people. She ended up moving within a few miles of me, but I had only seen her three times in the past few years (typical, ha). Those three times were as uneventful as uneventful could be, other than long hugs that most would deem borderline inappropriate.

Well, she was at our house last night. She currently is dating her roommate, and they got into a fight, so she texted me and asked if she could come over because all her other friends keep telling her "We told you so" and she knew I wouldn't care one way or the other, so she came over.

We were playing with the kids in the back yard, and I hurt myself, like usual. She offered to help my wife put the kids to bed, and I said I was going to soak in the jet tub upstairs to see if it would help my back. (I have painted the picture of our bizarre bedroom suite before, but remember that the jet tub is huge and could easily hold three people.)

I was in the tub for about 15 minutes when my cousin showed up in the bathroom and said, "Scoot over, I am joining you!" I should have been shocked, but I wasn't.

She stripped off her clothes in a matter of seconds and climbed in. She was never overweight before, but she was a "healthy" weight a few years ago, but she was much, much more fit now. And shaved.

I stared at her in the water and she noticed. She said, "Do I look different?" and I said the cliche, "Have you been working out?" and she said, "Yes, quite a bit, you can tell?" I said of course.

She said, "I lost half my boobs in the process, though," and she sat up and pressed them together so I could see better. I said they are still amazing. She said thank you.

That was all we really said for words. We both just sat in the tub for quite a while, probably half hour or so. Nothing happened, but I am pretty sure she touched herself very subtly, but I can't know for sure without asking her, which I am not going to do. Our legs did touch a lot and neither of us moved them away from each other, though.

We got out at the same time and dried each other off and giggled like kids. I admit I got half hard and she didn't take her eyes off it.

She was staying the night to be away from her roommate, so I just put on underwear and she put on pj pants without underwear and a tank top without a bra and huge arm holes.

We went downstairs where my wife was reading. When my cousin went into the kitchen to get something to drink, I told my wife we just took a bath together and sorry I didn't ask if it was okay first, and my wife said, "She asked me and I told her to go ahead. I don't trust you too much, do I?" I said of course not, it was just a bath with some staring, that's all.

We watched some random stuff on Netflix, with me mostly staring at my cousin's revealing pj top, her boobs visible most of the time from where I was sitting.

My wife went to bed first, and my cousin and I stayed up a bit, but we didn't do anything. I got up to go to bed and she gave me a huge hug.

I went upstairs and my wife was still awake and she screwed my brains out, asking about all of the details of the bath, but she said the details were actually pretty boring.

This morning I got up and my cousin was already gone for work. I got a text saying, "Thank you for last night! Wow that sounds bad!" and that is the end of it.
The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: