View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 11:46 AM

Thanked 1,331 Times in 71 Posts
Default wife in interracial videos

I will try to make this as short as I can. The backstory is I got my wife into interracial hotwifing when she was 50. Three or so years later she left me to move in with one of her black lovers. He worked in the media business and on the side he made amateur interracial videos. My wife said he had a very private clientele network and one of his demands was that no one put any of the videos out in public. My wife made 7 or 8 of these videos and her younger sister(who was a real knockout) made several also. My wife stayed with the guy for 29 months before she moved back in with me. That's how I found out about the videos. She had a couple of the videos and not only were they very well made they were very hot. My favorite of the 2 was one that the guy went to one of the black high schools in Dallas and got 4 18 year olds. She said he had them tested and checked out before they made the video. The video was at least an hour long and those boys fucked my wife silly. That was in 2003/2004 and I have searched the web high and low but have never found anymore of the videos.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to txrock For This Useful Post: