View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 04:49 PM

Thanked 35,799 Times in 4,714 Posts

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM DFP PRODUCTIONS

With the membership site still progressing, and after some consideration, I’ve decided to extend a special offer:
I’ve gone to my clips4sale store, and as best as possible I’ve lowered all the pre-2011 videos to their minimum prices. These are all videos prior to “The Webcam,” which came out in January.

Bear in mind that pricing at C4S works on a drop-down menu with set choices, so I was limited in what I could do. For example a clip that sold for $3.99 is still at that price as there were no lesser options. On the other hand, a clip that had listed at $24.99 is now a fairly amazing $12.99! It seems that the higher the initial price, the more pricing options that are available.

So, if you’ve ever considered buying a video, but haven’t done so because of the price, or if there’s anything missing from your DFP collection, now is the PERFECT time to go shopping! LOL!

These prices will stay in effect until the membership site goes live. Then they’ll go back to the normal pricing structure.

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post: