View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 04:14 PM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,339 Times in 3,811 Posts

So, in August 2012 I was single and living in southern Spain. I learnt of a wonderful holiday retreat that catered for Brits with an interest in holistic therapies, yoga and creative writing, to name but a few of the courses on offer. These courses included wonderful food in an idyllic setting, but were very expensive.

I heard of a scheme where local expats could fill vacant spaces for silly prices (120 euros a week not 800 euros a week), so I signed up.

This sort of course attracts intellectual people and 75% of these are ladies! Add in a super swimming pool that is clothes optional and you can see why I wanted to go along.

J, (as I'll call her) was there on holiday to forget a break up of a relationship in the UK. To start the holiday, all the ladies wore full swimsuits, however the two other men there (both over 65 and regular visitors) went swimming naked from the first dip. Despite being used to being on nude beaches and having a deep overall tan, I was shy stripping off in front of 15 (not unatrractive) ladies I'd just met. I could see they were almost daring me to strip off.

What would I do? More tomorrow and a photo of J to keep you interested today!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC07539.jpg