View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 06:25 PM

Default Air purifier exposure

A few years back my daughter was a counselor at a middle school and the assistant principal at the school was selling Ecoquest Air purifiers. My daughter had tried the machine, but didn't buy, but the assistant principal had asked for referrals. Well, I had spent a few days visiting my daughter and when I got ready to leave my daughter informed me that the assistant principal lady selling the machines had a trial unit she wanted me to take back and use for a couple of days.

My daughter gave me directions and informed me to stop by their house on my way out to pick up the machine. My daughter had described the lady as being very conservative and business oriented. It was mid-morning on a Saturday when I stopped by. When the lady answered the door she initially was very reserved, but as soon as I introduced myself she quickly invited me in excited that i was interested in the purifier.

She was mid to late 30's and a nice looking lady. The first thing I noticed when i walked in was that she was wearing a short mid-thigh length cotton pink nightgown and black flip flops. She led me into their family room area where the purifier was and soon her husband joined her as they talked up the benefits of the machine. I stood just behind them as they started to prepare the purifier for me. He unplugged the machine and removed it from the mantel and placed it on the floor and informed his wife to go get a cloth to wipe the machine down with. He then retrieved the box and opened it up pulling out the foam and everything to pack the purifier back into the box as his wife returned with the cloth to clean the purifier off with in hand. The moment she started cleaning the machine, I knew I was in for a treat. She bent over and started wiping the machine off with her knee locked and the back of her short nightgown went straight up and out exposing a bare brown bottom and everything else in between. I tried to keep asking questions so they would not be suspicious. The show went on for about 15-20 seconds and I was adrenaline rushed like never before. They never had a clue.

After trying the purifier out for a week or so I ended up not buying the purifier due to the cost. I kind of felt bad in a way because the lady was very nice (and also had provided me with a very nice unknown exposure). I guess in her role as a principal she is conservative and business like, but at home she definitely dresses casual.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to retired68 For This Useful Post: