Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Women and Repairmen, deliverymen, contractors, etc.
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 03:14 AM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts
Default Hotel Maintenance Guy

I was on a three day, two night trip with my woman and for some reason the lights in bathroom and the a/c unit kept having issues. We were at a very night beach front resort in one of their nicest room so it was bit frustration. When we made our initial complaint about the bathroom lights not working, the hotel sent up a young guy who flipped the breaker in the hallways and things were good.
The next day my girl and I had just finished up a long sex session. We had initially had the balcony doors open but a storm was coming and it started to cool off rapidly. She go under the sheets but was a little chilly and wanted the heater working. I clicked the button, it made a few sounds and nothing. I called them and they said someone would be right up. It took them about 10 minutes to get that same young guy up to the room. By this time she's out cold! I did cover her up with a sheet before he came in the room.
Anyways, this time he has to come all the way in. I'm wearing boxers only. And I could tell he was kind of shy seeing that pants, shirts, panties and bra's were on the floor and my girl was laying spread eagle on her stomach with just the sheet covering her. Anyway's he comes in and does his thing with the a/c. He couldn't help but to keep glancing towards to the bed. I can only imagine that he had to notice the smell of sex in the air. After he was done we conversed a bit and he left. It was when I went to turn on the heater and walk back that I could see a that she had some side boob showing.
The next day we had the same issue with the lights and we called the front desk again. This time we hadn't had sex (yet) but we were both still nude. When the knock came from the door I put on my boxers and went to greet the person. This time it was a much older guy. The head of the maintenance dept actually. He apologized and said he needed to come in. I invited him in and once he saw the clothes on the floor and me in boxers he apologized and said he'd come back. I said no, it's all good and just come fix the light.
While he was in the bathroom checking out the problem my girl comes to my side, not nude but may have well been. She was wearing a all white see thru cover up. I mean there was nothing to the imagination. I give it to the guy, he was very professional when he turned to tell me the problem and saw her standing there. His eyes never diverted to her tits or shaven pussy. It got a little awkward when she started to converse with him and he tried to keep eye contact as best he could. About 2 minutes later he left the room. I asked her was what she did on purpose and she just smiled and said I don't know what you are talking about.
That afternoon at checkout the front desk lady told us that maintenance guy stated that "due to issues, we were to be credited our stay." That's two free nights if we should decide to return again. Hot damn and yaaa for tits and ass.
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post: