Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Women and Repairmen, deliverymen, contractors, etc.
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 09:12 AM

Thanked 26,530 Times in 1,273 Posts

I do PC repair, mostly for businesses, but occasionally I go to private homes. This lady who works for one of the companies I service asks if I can go to her son's house, they just moved in and can't get the internet to work. I called the guy to set it up and he asks me if I can come the next afternoon, he and his GF both work nights.

Not a problem, when I get there it is not in a great neighborhood and the house is a little run down, the guy lets me in and their stuff is mostly still in boxes. His GF is there, she is somewhat attractive, but I'm thinking they work nights, she could easily be a stripper. She is dressed in a big T-shirt, no bra and shorts, big messy hair.

It's obvious that their router is toast, I always carry a medium priced one with me because this is pretty common, I set it up and everything works. I paid $120 for the router, I give them a break on service call, bill will be $200, or he can go to Best Buy and get a cheaper router, I told him they are a snap to set up.

The GF asks me if I can cut them a break if she undresses for me. I'm thinking this sucks, if the BF tells his mother about this I could lose my business, before I can say anything she whips off her shirt, nice tits. I ask her to put her shirt back on and we'll work something out. I ended up giving them a used router and comping my service fee, I saw nice tits and dodged a bullet.
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: