View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 08:28 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuga View Post
Oh, I was amazingly turned on! My heart was pounding like crazy, and I really did cum in my pants just from watching.

We left shortly after that and once we got out the door we realized just how many guys had seen what was happening. There was a crowd outside and when we got out there someone yelled “There she is!” and there was a bunch of whooping. They tried to get her to stop and talk, but she told them we were heading home. Of course they started pleading, so I let go of her hand for a sec o give her a chance to interact. She was like “No realy, I have to go,” and someone yelled “Oh no, you’re gonna have to give it up one more time!” So she pulled her whole top down and stood there flashing her tits for a few seconds before saying “Okay, that’s enough.” Then she grabbed my hand again and we headed out.

We had no regrets at all, it was hugely exciting for both of us and we’ve relived it many times since then. Years later, I want more than ever to do something like that again. I even asked for it for my birthday this year, and she enthusiastically agreed, but we just couldn’t come up with a way to set it up.
What a present that would be. If it were to happen again are you ready for her to fuck others or just some playing? Either way I'd say she has to start it in a similar fashion with lots of kissing and groping and build it up very slowly. That way you have a chance to recover if you cum in your pants again. I'm sure after two or three of them play with her your going to want to experience her sloppy well used pussy too i a way you never had before. So set up game plan (Fantasy plan) of the way you'd like to see it go down, more or less. That way she can direct it a bit here or there in order to fulfill both of your fantasies. Ohh and cal me so I'm at the party too, I want to be one of the guys kissing her and sucking on her nipples as well as making her pussy nice and wet.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post: