View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 08:22 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonThink View Post
My wife and I aren't real swingers (we have done some soft swing, but that is it), but we do go to a swinger's camp-out about once a year. One of the guys there is a paramedic. He has always had an eye for my wife. That particular year, he said the very first night that his ambition for that camp-out was to fuck her. She just laughed it off, because she had never fucked anyone else. During the camp-out she developed a back ache that would not go away. The paramedic said, "I can help you out with that." She initially said, "Thanks, but no thanks." During the camp-out which was on a river, many of the ladies, including my wife, went topless and some went nude. The paramedic took note of my wife and said, "I see those massive tits, and they are magnanimous!" He kept looking out for her as she went topless most of the days. Then, she asked, "Do you think he can help with this back ache problem?" I said, "Well, he is medically trained, so I guess there is a chance." She said, "Would you mind if he tried?" I responded that it was O.K. She retired alone with him to his trailer and was gone for some time. After a prolonged wait, "I went looking for her. He was walking out of the trailer as I walked in. She was topless lying prone on her stomach with her shorts unzipped and pulled down low on her hips. I asked if she was O.K. Her face was totally flushed and she was just starting to sit up. She said, "Yes, I am O.K., but I just need to sit up and get up slowly." I asked her why the exhausted look and flushness, and she said that he had really given her "some massage." She swore that nothing sexual happened, but it took her a good ten minutes to get her legs under her again. Now, I have had a lot of massages, but I never have been that flushed or that blown away. Any ideas from anyone as what she experienced on that trailer sofa?
I'm thinking the massage included a mind blowing orgasm or two. Probably done with his hands but still, pretty hot. 10 minutes to get her legs back, she probably never came that hard before.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post: