View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 01:54 PM

Thanked 4,805 Times in 153 Posts
Default wife's nearly naked day

My mother-in-law was out of town last week and my wife wanted to go down to check the house and get the mail but she doesn't like to drive unless she has to. She asked me to drive her the next day and asked if she was going naked. The next day I wake up and was watching tv downstairs when I hear her come down and she's completely naked. She said she was ready when I was. I went upstairs, got dressed and came back down and announced that I was ready. She got up, put on a sweater that came down to just below her ass, put her sandals on and opened the front door. I asked her if she was going to get dressed and she reminded me of her going naked. I asked if she was sure and she stepped out onto the front porch. I mentioned the sweater was long enough to cover her ass but it doesn't fasten in the front in any way and it's low cut so anyone paying attention could see she wasn't wearing a shirt but we start walking down the front walk. We get into the vehicle and before we pull away I tell her we need to go to our son's school to drop something off. She said ok but then suggested I go to the license branch to renew my driver's license and reminded me we needed to get gas too. Then she took her sandals off, put her foot on the dash and got comfortable. She didn't go in any of the places we stopped at but when I parked to go into the license branch I put all of the windows down and she put the seat back and got comfortable to read her book. When I got out her feet were on the dash and her tits were covered by the sweater but otherwise it was open. I was in there for 25 minutes and when I came out all of the cars around ours were gone. I assumed she didn't get caught because she wasn't freaking out.

Her mother's house is 20 minutes away from us but the ride was uneventful. Getting into the house was uneventful also with my wife keeping the sweater closed until we got inside where she took it completely off. There were a bunch of pictures on the dining room table and she looked at them all. At one point she handed me 3 or 4 and I dropped 1 handing it back to her. She squatted down to pick it up and stayed squatted until I was done with the other 3 but while she was down there I got the unmistakable smell of wet pussy letting me know her naked day was turning her on. Before leaving she checked the fridge to see if there was anything that would spoil and found a few items. She wanted to take them to our house, dispose of them and wash the dishes so her mom's house wouldn't smell. There were too many for me to carry so she had to walk to our vehicle carrying something and unable to keep her sweater closed. While we were there she wanted to check on another family member's house that would have been a short walk but we drove thinking we would be leaving right after. By this time she was walking around like she was dressed normally with her ass and pussy on display for anyone who might happen by. We checked on the second family member's house and she didn't think she closed the screen door all the way at her mom's so back to that house we went. We pulled in the drive and she jumped out and jogged up to the door not worrying about modesty. On her jog back to our vehicle a truck drove down the road in front of the house and the driver could have seen her tits bouncing and her bush on display if they were paying attention.

The drive home wasn't eventful but she wasn't nearly as concerned about covering up leaving a tit out for almost the entire way. On the way I mentioned wanting to see recently completed road construction in a town about 20 minutes further away and she said she was along for the ride but we needed cat food. We get to the little town, see the former construction site and she says she's never really seen the main town. Now in addition to not keeping the sweater closed she's looking out the window with her tits on display for anybody on the street. I asked her if she wanted to go to Walmart in that little town and she said it was ok. I asked if she was going to stay in the vehicle again and she showed me some clothes she had in her purse. I was a little disappointed at first but quickly got over it. In order to get to their Walmart we had to go down the busiest road in the town and it being near lunch time it was very busy. Instead of putting her shirt on first she put her sweats on and her tits were on display while doing that and then again when she put the shirt on. She had trouble getting the shirt right side out and was riding topless with oncoming traffic and pedestrians all getting a look. I have never been so glad I "listened to the woman."
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to carameldelight For This Useful Post: