View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 02:23 AM

Thanked 5,754 Times in 491 Posts

My wife has suggested a few naughty things.

One night, while my wife and I were using the swimming pool and hot tub at a local hotel, I got out of the hot tub and jumped into the pool to cool off. After a few laps in the pool, I noticed a young lady had climbed into the hot tub with my wife. I stayed in the pool, but kept an eye on the two of them. They chatted for a bit and seemed to be getting along like old friends. After about 20 minutes, my wife came over to the pool and asked if I wanted to watch her fuck this girl. Of course, I said yes! She then told me to come with them back to our room. I followed them back to the room, my heart pounding in my chest! That was our first threesome. I only got to touch and play with her new friend, but it was GREAT watching these two beautiful women fuck each other! And, I did fuck my wife while her new friend played with my cock and balls. This was all her idea, and what a grand one!

More recently, my wife and i were out dancing and getting pretty drunk. A guy asked her to dance and i told her to go ahead. After about three dances, she invited him to our table. We all got along very well, and continued to get very drunk. The two of us guys danced many times with my wife. When my wife drinks, she gets pretty bold. (And horny!) I could see them getting kind of touchy and watched as he slid his hand under her top to caress a bare breast and nibbled on her neck. She made no attempt to stop him. After they returned, he excused himself to use the rest room. I smiled to my wife, put her hand on my hard dick, and mentioned I had seen what she let him do. When she felt my excitement, she kind of giggled and asked if she could fuck him! I laughed and said, "Only if I watch!" She just grinned at me, as if it were a challenge. When he returned, they went out and danced a few more dances. He played with her tits some more and i watched as his hand slid under her rather loose skirt, while his lips continued kissing her neck and eventually made their way to a passionate kiss on her lips. (She seldom wears panties and this was one of those occasions. I was sure he was fingering her wet pussy and made her cum right there!) It looked like he was getting ready to fuck her on the dance floor!!! The music stopped. And when they returned to the table, my beautiful wife sat next to him with her hand on his upper thigh and he put his arm around her shoulder. She looked at me, smiled, and said, "Can we go home? Bob wants to fuck me." I looked directly at him and said I was going to be there to watch ...he agreed.
He didn't really have a very large cock, but he ate and fucked her for two and a half hours nonstop!! At one point I thought he might try to fuck her in the ass, but after tonguing her rear, he pulled her hips up and did a very hard doggy style until he came inside her. Througout the night she must have came 10 or 15 times. Best show I ever have seen!!! I jacked off and came about half way through his performance with her. I think I could have again, but just watched in amazement. My dick still gets hard whenever I think of the pounding she got that night. We haven't seen him again since then, but would invite him over again!

Yeah, there are other things she has requested or suggested, but those are the two most memorable!!!