Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] A series of Unfortunate events
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 09:41 AM

Default A series of Unfortunate events

So, here’s part 2 of the first chapter of A series of Unfortunate events.

I am not entirely sure if a girl simply wetting her pants counts as watersports, and therefor is not allowed to be posted. As such I am posting this part even though it’s a little shorter, to see if it complies with the rules or not. If it doesn’t, then I’ll have to rework a good part of the story, if not, then I’ll proceed as planned. I just don’t want to put alot of effort into something that I can’t post.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy.

I feed on your responses to my story... AND IT MAKES ME ALL THE MORE POWERFUL!

And remember; Nothing to see here, move along.

(-)

Chapter-1 Part-2

It was the day before the pep rally and the principal had come to inform Erica that, since their school was so prestigious, the pep rally was going to be broadcast live to multiple middle and high schools across the county. Erica was ecstatic. Her cheer squad would be strutting their stuff to the viewing pleasure of thousands. Of course she was a little nervous, but so long as everything went according to plan, they would be a hit. She might even get scouted for college if she left a good enough impression!

Little did she know, she would be leaving quite the impression. Just not in the way she hoped.

Erica went to inform the girls of the big news. All of them were absolutely elated to hear about the broadcast. Amber seemed to be in the highest spirits of all.

Running through their routine one last time, Amber made sure she would have a good hold of Erica’s legs for tomorrow. She did.

As training ended, Amber and some of the girls stayed behind saying that they had to meet someone. Erica paid it no mind and left. Once she was gone, Amber and the girls broke into the lockers and stole all the cheerleader skirts. And Amber made sure she took Erica’s good shorts and left her the ones with the damaged waistband. Tomorrow she would perform her flips and when she lands in Amber’s grip, her pants will have flown off, leaving her in her panties with her legs spread.

(-)

As the clock turned midnight, the god of luck finally noticed his mistake with giving Erica to much luck. In order to fix this, he had to take away not just some of her luck, but all of it. This was the only way to balance things out. For a scant few weeks or months, Erica would have to make due with no luck at all.

(-)

Erica woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed. Today was the day of the pep rally and nothing could get her spirits down. However, as she hopped out of bed she hit a snag. One of the springs of her mattress had poked through the bedding and caught the back of her panties. Walking out of bed, she was almost immediately assaulted by a serious wedgie as her panties bit into her pussy lips. At the sudden stimulus, Erica fell to the ground grasping her crotch.

“Oooooooohhh!” she groaned as she slowly got back up. Once standing, she took note of her now ruined panties. The waistband had stretched out and they were barely doing their job of covering her naughty bits. The curly blonde hairs that were peeking out over the top were a testament to that.

“Damn. And I really liked these panties.” Erica said as she slipped out of her panties and tossed them on the floor for the time being. Putting on her robe and grabbing a fresh set of clothes, she headed out of her room and towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.

After washing up and getting dressed, Erica put her hair in a short ponytail, save for the sides of her bangs which framed her face.

“Looking good girl!” she said as she posed in front of the mirror. She wanted to make sure she looked her best for the pep rally. However it was then that the nerves hit her again. The possibility of it being a disaster crept into her mind and her nervousness skyrocketed. Fortunately she had a remedy to that. Her mother was a doctor and had some anti-anxiety pills somewhere in the medicine cabinet. So, reaching in, Erica grabbed what she thought were anti-anxiety pills and popped one in her mouth. Unfortunately for her, she misread the label. What she actually took was a diuretic. Blissfully ignorant of her slip up, Erica slipped another into her pocket for later, just in case.

The rest of her morning went pretty well. She had a healthy breakfast, made it to school on time, even bumped into her crush. Yes, the day was shaping up to be good. Despite her earlier kerfuffle.

Heading into class, Erica glanced at the clock as the teacher took attendance. It was still a few hours before the pep rally. The thought of it made Erica’s nervousness return. It was like a strange tingling sensation in her stomach. In fact, it was a really tingling sensation in her stomach, or rather, it was closer to her crotch. It was then that Erica felt the sudden and uncontrollable urge to pee.

She raised her hand and the teacher took notice. “Yes Erica?”

“May I go to the bathroom please?”

“No, we just started class. I’ll let you go in a little while.” answered the teacher.

Erica wasn’t sure how long she would last. The urge to piss was growing more and more with each passing moment. She raised her hand again.

“Yes Erica?”

“Can I go now? It’s kind of an emergency.” she said as she squeezed her legs together and held her crotch with her free hand.

“Hahh, very well. Go ahead.”

“Thanks.” Erica said as she bolted out of her seat and made a b-line for the nearest bathroom. Unfortunately when she got there, all the stalls were taken.

“Come on, come on, come on...” she muttered as she danced in place, doing her best to hold back the pee. Finally one of the stalls opened and Erica nearly bowled over the girl who was exiting it as she slammed the door shut behind her. However she hit a snag. The belt for her pants was stuck and she was having trouble undoing the latch.

“This is not happening!”

One hand was already delegated to holding her crotch to act as a dam, so she was fiddling with the belt using only one hand. After a few moments with little progress, it became apparent to Erica that she would need both hands. The only question was, could she undo the belt and drop her pants fast enough before she peed? Thinking luck would be on her side, she took her hand away from her crotch and opened the belt. Erica quickly slid the jeans down her legs and sat down on the toilet.

“Haaaaahhhh...” she sighed in relief as she relieved herself. Only to realize her mistake. She hadn’t pulled down her panties. Now the undergarments were soaked with piss.

“Damn it!” Erica cursed. Weighing her options, Erica came up with a solution to her problem. Her mom was off work today. She could call her and ask her to bring a fresh pair of panties. But until then, she would have to go commando. Sliding her pants off completely, Erica then hung them on the door before pulling off her soiled penties and tossing them behind the toilet. She would have nothing to do with them anymore. It was then that she realized another problem. The stall was out of toilet paper. And here she was, crotch drenched in piss.

“Is there anybody here who can pass me some toilet paper?” she asked aloud. But as luck would have it, there was no longer anyone in the bathroom. Steeling herself, Erica had only one course of action to take... at least in her rational mind, which was currently in panic mode. She would have to open the door to the stall, run over to the sinks, wet her hands, rinse her crotch, and then dry with paper towels, before hopping back in the stall to put her pants on.

“Alright luck, don’t let me down now.” she said as she grabbed the door handle. Opening the door and moving like lightning, Erica made it to the sink, cupped some water in her hands, splashed her crotch with it and scrubbed. She was just about to grab a paper towel, when she heard footsteps approaching. Dashing back into the stall, Erica wasn’t thinking clearly, and immediately slipped her pants back on. The wetness of her crotch had soaked through the pants, leaving a large patch of dampness on the jeans. It looked like she had pissed herself, which she pretty much did.

Noticing her new dilemma, she let out an annoyed huff. “Perfect...”

She would have to do her best to dry the stain with paper towels before heading back to class.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nothing_to_see_here For This Useful Post: