Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] The Enferia Chronicles
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 06:08 AM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts
Default something to whet the tastebuds

The next installment is almost fully written, so I've decided to throw this teaser/intro-to-next-chapter out there to whet the taste buds and keep some activity going on this particular board. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter IV: Sharessa and Halia VS Jhira and Brianne

THWACK!
The slapping noise echoed throughout the Beaumont household, as the noble girl Felicia Beaumont continued to receive 'discipline' at the hand of her mother for the disgrace she'd put her house through. She had been defeated in the arena, stripped, and humiliated in front of thousands of people. Currently her mother, Lucia, had her slender teenage daughter bent over her knee and was doing something she hadn't done to her since she was a child -- spank the hells out of her. This was far different, though. The object with which Felicia was being spanked was rather unorthodox -- a long, thin, steel phallus that had once been her sword. It was totally blunt now though, thanks to that blacksmith's daughter and her transmutations.
THWACK!
Her skinny ass was bright red and shining before the sight of her servants, her mother's personal attendants, the stable hand outside the window, and some of the kitchen staff who were bringing in tea, and any other general loose servants that "happened" to be passing through the open room in the course of their duties.
"Lucia, Mother...?" she whimpered in protest, tears in her eyes, hoping finally it might stop. "Haven't I paid enough..?" She was answered with a nice...
THWACK!
"Ahh!" she squealed, wiggling over her mother's knee. Lucia Beaumont was as beautiful as her daughter, and very similar in appearance, only about a decade and a half older. Her breasts were equally well developed, ample mounds, though she took more effort to showcase them than her daughter. As was her fashion, she sported a deep blue corset and wore her long platinum blond hair up in an elaborate braid set with jewelry. With ice white eyes that matched her daughter's, she coldly continued to bring the blunt, stick-like phallic sword across Felicia's ass with the practiced grace of a master swordswoman, as if giving some sort of lewd instruction.
"Do you know why this is happenening to you, my daughter?" she quietly intoned.
"Yes mother! I understand!" she shouted, tears streaming down her bright red face.
"So you understand that you not only disgraced us by flaunting yourself like a common wh*r*, but by losing to some skilless common trash?"
"Yee-heesss..." she sobbed.
"Good. Now that the world knows about your ample teats you'll no longer be hiding them in little boy clothes. I've replaced your wardrobe with something that will announce your acceptance of your... womanly figure." Her mother explained matter of factly, standing Felicia on her feet. The girl was skinny, tall, and big breasted. Meekly, she cupped her large tits and did her best to move a slender thigh in front of her privates.
"Ugh! So modest all of a sudden. You DO know it's considered weak for one who fights in the arena to show shame, DON'T YOU? Now half the kingdom's seen your nethers -- your shyness will disgrace us again if you're allowed back in the arena. What am I saying? Of COURSE they'll let you back in, they LOVE when noble households lose to those without proper training or the benefit of the best tutelage available."
Felicia did the best job she could of hiding her rolling eyes as the servants laid out a selection of positively sl*tty bodices and dresses with low cut fronts. Upon seeing them, she gulped hard, and her heart fluttering at the prospect of now putting her once secret breasts on display.
"Oh, and we're having this hideous thing melted down and reforged -- there's no using it like this... unless you'd prefer it, you sl*t," Lucia spat, narrowing her eyes at her daughter.
"And while we're on the subject of your womanhood... since the likelihood of it being seen by the masses again is pretty high given your ineptitude with a sword, we'll be having the servants groom you today. Ingred? Razor."
The graceful noblewoman gestured as she paced along the revealing line of dresses, her daughter shifting uncomfortably in place. Eventually, a plump servant woman shuffled in with, surely enough, some shaving supplies. When Felicia began to put together what was about to occur, her eyes widened and she cupped her fuzzy crotch with both hands.
"M-Mother, really it's okay, I won't lose again!" she pleaded.
"Yes yes, of course you won't. I'm going to see to that. But you might lose your bottoms. Now get on that stool and spread your legs. Like I said... everyone's seen it. It's no big deal anymore. Now DO IT!" she barked suddenly, brooking no objection.
Felicia tenderly sat upon the rough wooden stool, her bottom stinging horribly and half hanging over the side. With trembling thighs, she spread her knees apart for the very nonchalant servant. The fat older woman guffawed at the sight of her shivering and brushed at her furry patch of soft, light blond hair with some sort of shaving paste. Outside, that dopey looking stablehand was still watching, slack jawed. Felicia shut her eyes tight.
"Alright, Ingred, I trust you to make sure my daughter's cunny is presentable for when she inevitably loses her pants again... and Felicia, I must say, the only thing I'd hate worse than our house being shamed is for the one responsible to go unpunished. That goes for you AND the smith's girl. I'll be going to the arena, daughter, to see your future competition. I suggest that once your matters of hygeine are taken care of that you get back to practice, lest you make an even bigger fool of our family when you fight again in a few weeks."
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post: