Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 10:17 AM

Default Enjoying the View?

Last time, I told a story about what I believe was accidental... this one was not, but still a good story.

I worked at an office and helped people out at their desks. I met a girl that I used to work with previously at another job. We caught up by going to lunch one day. In talking more with her, I learned she was unhappy in her marriage and planned to leave her husband. She started having an affair with another guy at work, but at the same time seemed interested in me. She was very cute and intelligent as well, but I didn't pursue it because it was way too much drama, and I'd never be involved with a married woman. Anyway...

One day I was helping her at her desk. She was wearing a modest shirt, not terribly low cut, but her shoulders were relaxed and the shirt was gaping enough to see inside easily. Of course I looked. She was wearing a bra (she had nice perky A-cups). It appeared the bra was very close to her nipple, and the cup of the bra was getting a little slack during our conversation. I was hoping I'd get a peak.

She shifted in her seat, and I was staring intently when I saw her head turn to look at me. I tried to look back at her computer screen, but knew I was waaaay too late. I knew I was busted and felt myself blushing badly. She traced my line of sight and looked down to her chest. Then she calmly looked into my eyes and asked, "Enjoying the view? Do you like what you see?" I didn't know what to say, other than "Yeah" (lame, I know). She turned to look at the screen again and kept adjusting herself to expose more of her breasts. The bra gaped open a little more, but I never got to see her nipples... bummer I know. I got called away and it was busy so that ended it. But it was still quite the thrill, especially getting caught!

Last edited by psychoboy; 01-11-2009 at 10:21 AM.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to psychoboy For This Useful Post: