View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 10:35 AM

Default Rocky Horror Girls

First can I say what a brilliant site, I have been a member for a short time and still am discovering great stuff all the time, even us girls like this sort of stuff, keep it up!
Perhaps I can shed light on the videos of the Rocky Horror Shows you have on here. I am sure I recognise the two slim girls, I used to do shows with them. I front a Rock Band, and they went on a short tour with us as topless sexy dancers.
I know they did amateur Rocky Horror Shows I have a long (30+ minutes) video of a show they were in, I do not think it was the one already on here though.
I do not know the rules on this site but the video is a bit explicit. The whole cast including the girls get completely naked and end up carrying out sex acts on stage. Is that allowed on here? Let me know.
If it is then I will attempt with my very limited technical female brain to get it in to digital form. How do you produce stills from videos?
Also I have various pics and videos of our stage act as well as a few post gig drunken frolics, there is though some explicit nudity so I don’t know if you will post it. However, if there is any interest I will attempt to convert them to digital.

Thanks again for a great site.

Tani xx
The Following User Says Thank You to sexytanya For This Useful Post: