Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Oblivious mothers
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 10:48 AM

Thanked 1,292 Times in 44 Posts

yes, I think it's a mom thing.

I know my wife has been oblivious to this. Several years ago when my children were young, the neighbor and his wife stopped by late one night after my wife had already changed into her night clothes (sleeveless tshirt/bottoms/no bra). They remained outside and talked for about 15 minutes while I was inside. My kid is very rambunctious and she was constantly having to bend down, grab him, corral him, etc...and during this time he kept running in and out of the house to her and back. Anyways, she comes in and starts doing the dishes or whatever and as she bends over I notice through the armholes you get a full view of her boobs as she had on no bra. Then she bends over again and I can see down her shirt BOTH boobs, full shot. Over the next couple of minutes I just watched her and everything she was doing when she wasn't standing upright led to a full boob shot through her armholes or down the top of her shirt.

I KNOW the neighbor had at least 15 minutes of full boob show during that time as she would have been constantly dealing with my child running in and out, corralling him and keep him from running in the street. I'm sure she was oblivious, though.
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to ronmexico For This Useful Post: