View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 01:03 AM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
That's how we got into naturism!

Found a nudist beach by accident and thought we'd 'observe' for a while and pick up the general vibe. Within about ten minutes we felt we were sticking out like sore thumbs and ditched the swimwear. Wife sat with knees up against her boobs showing nothing (maybe a bit of side boob) but you can only sit like that for so long. Eventually we stretched out like everyone else. We've been naturists for 30 years now
30 years that's awesome!

That's also how my ex became a social nudist.
We'd been to a couple of nudist resorts...she'd gotten naked there but really wasn't into hanging out naked with people. So we kept to ourselves and she hid her nakedness a lot.
I somehow eventually managed to get her to accompany me to a nudist get-together. She begrudgingly went but decided to wear a sarong.
She turned out to be the only person there covered up.
It took a little while; but she became self-conscious about being the only woman there covering up. So she decided to ditch the sarong to blend in. The reactions to her being suddenly naked and the attention she got were so positive that she decided to just stay naked. As a matter of fact when the party wrapped up and people stated leaving; she was still naked!
That was the last time she ever covered up around nudists. During our marriage we had many nudist "adventures"; all thanks to this "triggering" event of her finding herself in the midst of naked people and feeling that she needed to be naked to not "stand out" so much!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: