View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 08:34 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresman View Post
First time poster who has been married for 15 years. During playtime with my wife we have often used ties, straps and blindfolds. I have fantasised for years of having someone swap places with me, without my wife knowing. I would then watch and take pics and video as another man takes my blindfolded and bound wife. When finished they would leave without Mrs Claresman ever knowing that she got taken by another man. I would then remove her blindfold and restraints and after a little time, as far as she is concerned go for round 2. For me it would be sloppy seconds. Have any of you ever had such an experience?
My wife and I have this same fantasy and role play it quite often. We are 52 and married 28 years, and are looking for more spice in our bed.

She has told me she wants me to have a friend or another man swap out and fuck her with the blindfold so she has “plausible deniability” that she has violated our marriage vows.

Hearing her moan and talk dirty about “his better cock” and things like that when we play the other man is fucking her.

I have to say, it is incredible, and I really want to do this.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post: