View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 09:40 PM

Default Topless girlfriend

My girlfriend loves the beach and she often sunbathes while I fish. I finally talked her into going round to the tip of The Point where I said I would love it if she went topless. It's past the main popular part of the beach so she will have privacy. We got there and set up. She sat in a chair and took her top off straight away. She opened one of my bottles of beer which was unusual for her. She smiled at me, raised her bottle and said "Cheers". She looked beautiful and I was very turned on seeing her white tits out just for me. She has large nipples and medium sized tits. I fished about 20 meters away. The beach where she sat was very narrow and consisted of bush right behind her and about 3 feet of sand in front of her and then the water. She said she had rarely gone topless at the beach before but she was keen. We had only been there for 15 minutes or so when I saw some people approaching. Megan wouldn't see them till they rounded a small bend about 2 meters from her. I kept quiet and was quite thrilled at the prospect of her being caught out and surprised. When they were upon her I just heard some embarrassed laughter and some greetings between them but she didn't cover up at all. That's how it continued throughout the day. We were there for 5 hours and there must have been about 50 people walk round the point during that time. Probably half a dozen stopped and chatted for a few minutes. I watched it all and was loving it. Eventually four young guys set up about 10 feet from where she was sitting. They all had their fishing gear too. I will never forget her standing there talking to these guys for ages while they were no doubt checking out her beautiful boobs. It was a wonderful for her and for me. She said later she was surprised that so many guys just stared openly at her tits while they spoke to her. She said she was self conscious at first but that soon left her when she realised that all the guys were really enjoying looking at her. She liked that I liked it too.
The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to yashibawa For This Useful Post: