Thread: Pajama Stories
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 06:32 AM

Thanked 1,375 Times in 68 Posts

When we were younger, my wife never worn anything to bed. She slept nude as did I. Some friends of ours came for a visit to our one bedroom apartment. It was part of an old farm house. Instead of trying to accommodate them on the couch we sat up our fold down camper and let them sleep in it.

In the middle of the night, my wife got up and walked through the house naked to use the bathroom as she always did. We had left some lights on just in case they had to come in and use the bathroom. When she got to the bathroom door, he opened it up to come out. There she was completely naked standing in front of him. She said he looked up and down her body with his mouth hanging open. She stepped aside and he walked past her not saying a word and back to the camper.

The next night, she put on one of my flannel shirts for a night shirt.

Now we go camping and she will sit by the fire at night in a flannel shirt, nothing else on and masturbate for me to watch her. I'm sure others have seen her. Well I know others have seen her.

One other time we still laugh about was when we were at a hotel. We were just lying on the bed naked as we do every night. I had put the hanger sign on the outside door handle but instead of turning it to "Do Not Disturb" I turned it around to Maid Service Requested. That morning around 9:00 am, without even knocking, an older lady opened the door up and came in with some fresh towels. She looked right at us and with no expression change, asked if she could service the room. It was like she seen this all the time, us naked. My wife was out of bed standing to get her clothes out of the suit case when the old lady walked back out of the bathroom. She looked at my wife and told her, better dress cool today mam, it's going to be hot and walked back out the door. We laughed about it the rest of the vacation.
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Daddygd For This Useful Post: