Thread: Swinger's Club
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 04:43 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default A bit more...

I was surprised my wife was not more angry at the former preacher, but she never said a word but she did douche and take a hot bath when we got back to our hotel room. She was extremely sore having been groped and probed for hours, and her bottom hurt so much she could not sit comfortably. Evidently, he had torn her rectum up--I am fairly sure she was adequately lubed. She had to sit on a folded up bath towel to take her bath, and she sat on a pillow in the van on the 5 hours trip home the next day, and eventually laid on her side in the back seat.

We had not planned to stay much longer when we were invited to leave, but we did miss the result of the "auction" which was about to start as we came downstairs. Whoever won the auction had told one of the young black men to have sex with one of the blondes. That would have been great to watch.

I did feel bad for another reason. As I said, when the preacher finished his surpise shoving his penis in my wife's pussy, after being asked to not do that, I turned her over and finished her doggy style. As I finished and pulled out, there were about 8 people in the room watching. One handsome black gentleman, very distinguished looking and maybe 45, stood and obviously wanted to be next but my wife rolled over and ran for the door and I followed. I wish I had taken time to explain to him what had happened and that I was her husband, and she was not running out to avoid him. It certainly was not a racial thing.

She never went to another swingers' group, but I did---and it was on business, if you have an interest in hearing about it.
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post: