View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 09:42 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmoothy View Post
I often do this with my wife. How it goes really depends on how she feels like, but when she is in the mood it gets really hot. One fond memory I have is from last year's summer. I told another member in private, but I figured why not post the story here?

Anyway, she was wearing one of her two shortest dresses. This is a denim dress that comes down just some 5 cm below her bum. The lower part of the dress is embroidered with many small white flowers whose centres are actually holes. Unfortunately it does not really show well the shape of her tits, but it is so short that if she sit just normally, even with her legs closed, her pussy is out on display. So, we were going to a park in a town close by for her to sit on benches and flash passing guys, but we stopped first at a Starbucks because she wanted some coffee. This place has a veranda-style room with glass walls that is a bit higher than the road level, and she went to take a seat there whilst I was waiting for the coffee. When I reached her in the room she was sitting in a low chair at a low table facing the outside, but as soon as I sat down she told me that whilst waiting for me she had been sitting on the other side (which I had indeed noticed from the bar) and decided to sit with her legs a bit open to give a good show to the two guys sitting opposite her. I was very surprised because usually she only flashes with plausible deniability and when I'm right there with her, to be more secure. To increase the surprise, she added "Now move a bit to the side, so the guys on the road can see better.". I turned and saw two older gentlemen passing. I asked her if she meant them and how she could be sure they were looking, and she said it was the third time they were passing back and forth and smiling at her, "so let them look well, when is the last time they saw this?".
Great story but how do you really know how much she lets others see when you are not there? As her confidence has built and when she gets that flutter in her stomach she may have "accidental" exposures when you are not around... My wife denies ever doing anything like that, but have seen her be "careless" in many a situation, especially when she gets in a mood, usually after an adult beverage or 2... One never knows what happens when a spouse / bf is not around...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post: