View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 10:39 PM

Thanked 5,373 Times in 216 Posts
Default Mom and Sister

This may be out of the way back machine, but back in the 1960's & 1970's my mom & dad were hard core nudists. In fact the rule was no clothes at all when home, unless it was too cold, which was only for a short time in the winter here is Southern California.

Any way, back in then skirts were generally down to the knee or lower for 'mature' ladies. So if she had to wear something my mom always wore a dress, never pants and never underwear. But sometimes a bra if she had to. Mom was still working as an accountant for the telephone company and they had a dress code - blouse and dress, no pants. Well that suited mom perfectly.

If she had to dress to leave the house for shopping or errands she generally wore a sun dress or skirt. And never panties.

In fact I don't ever remember my mom ever wearing underwear, even to company or school dinners or other formal events.

My sister followed suit when she was in high school and to this day she still doesn't wear panties. She claims that she does not even own a pair. But she does often wear pants.

My dad, on the other hand, was a boxers man. But only while dressed for work. Otherwise, nothing at all.

Ahh, memories of growing up in Southern California.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post: