Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Straight Sex] Those glorious pussies I've had
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 02:07 PM

Default The hairiest woman I've ever seen

I didn't have to wait long for a mutual friend to introduce me to R24 during a weekend when I was not found at S23.
R24 was an American, who was a couple of years younger than me. She was attached to one of their bases in the country. As such she travelled the world in a nomadic way picking up partners at every location (two timing a few too). Now I didn't get the full number that she had had, but would say from the dozen or so men that she did name that her appetite for sex and new partners was close to matching me. She was n't promiscuous, it was just her constant moving that lead to her high man count.

To my credit she said she was now at the stage in life where "mediocre sex was no longer on the cards" and she was to only go for awesome sex from here on in . As a couple who briefly were an item over the next few months we were explosive with multi sessions per night matched with multi, noisy orgasms that occasionally culminated with cervical spasms tightening around my throbbing cock. Admittedly these were not to the same magnitude as A16's cervical orgasmic pulses, but needless to say to find a woman who tightens up around and then locks your inserted weapon in place so as to wring out all your cum inside her, is a rare thing that should be cherished.

Now to look at she was small (5'1"), dumpy and like most Americans was over weight. She did make up for this though by having enormous 38E breasts (joint largest by volume to date) and a "who-har" as she called her slot that I would say are unique amongst those I have encountered.

The first thing that struck me was how hairy she was around her slot. From eastern European stock, the hair was jet black and wiry, rather than the chestnut varieties of my previous ladies. This was a mass of hair, both in area and volume that I've never seen before. The length of the hair strands was a good 5 cm long and the mass was wide going from the crease in her leg/hip interface. It also went upwards to much closer than most lady's belly button. It was also thick and the skin beneath could not be seen which made a change from the middle aged, hair thinning gals I had dined on recently.

Although the area and mass were wide, the boundaries of this did not go all the way to her belly button and so did not distract from her pierced belly button. Nor did the hairs go up her arse crack.
Hairy ladies I can just about tolerate but hairy butt cracks really is a bit beyond the pale and a turn off.

On our first night in bed, I did lick her out and fuck her with all that hairy mass between us, I then did it several more times throughout the night. In the morning the novelty had worn off of having to pick hairs from my teeth, so I then found a pair of scissors, and suggested that the mass had to go before roughly hacking at her forest and filling a small coin bag with her jet black hair to join my collection of other pubes I have collected. I finished her off by giving her a novelty shave with my signature cut of tiger strips.

With much of the mass of her hair removed , I could not see any mound of Venus, but perhaps this is a fat gal thing as R22 didn't have a mound due to her blubbery belly mass

Sadly she was to be deployed the next day and it would then be a few more months before I would see her again. To keep the wolf from the door I carried on bedding the equally small channeled S23 in the mean time but the sex was never the same with S23 when you have given the orgasmic experience that R24 had given around my choked cock.

On R24's return we fucked nightly for an entire week and got very little sleep, with additional study time, discovered during these sessions more about her love hole. Given that she has not pumped out any pups, I can not just slip into her unannounced (see J18)as she is quiet tight. On shaving herlady bits I had time to look more closely at her lips and clit. The latter is under a small hood which is easily revealed back and stays out of the way when pushed up, unlike that of B21. Her inner lips are all wrinkled up and surround her clit. when these are pulled they form larger large flaps , the size of which I had not encountered up to that point previously. I estimate that they were as long as two inches with just gentle teasing out and without stretching them. However they would coil back into their wrinkled state easily and unless you were rummaging around down there you would not notice the size of them.

She was odourless down there and I don't recall the production of much fanny batter.

As mentioned earlier her tiny narrow Who-har meant that I could not slip in. Like her predecessor S23 I could easily and regularly hit the top wall of her uterus with my solid 8 inches. Although I was not the biggest cock she had seen and handled she had to admit that "Big Marcus" was just too large and she knew that he would hurt and was not allowed up her.

The first time that she rode me cowboy style ( a position that allows deep penetration) , she cried "Holy cr@p" as she gently lowered herself onto me, before she steadily and more quickly rode me until I got an unexpected harder sensation on the end of my prick than that of her soft uterus wall. This was due to me prodding her contraceptive coil.

She was sex mad and for the rest of the week whenever I was in "giant mode" and fully erect she didn't want to waste it, but said that we had to be gentle due to her been "so tiny" and sore already.

I never saw her fully shaved, but with her tight passage, a cock throttling orgasm and an odourless smell, she has to rank as one of the better fannys I've had . If only she didn't have those large coiled up fanny flaps as a shave to remove all her hair would allow her to challenge the near perfect love mound of N20 and her glorious waxed pussy.

She has now been redeployed but should our paths cross again , I think some awesome sex will be on the cards once more and I will also shave her completely so that she becomes a category two pussy