View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 05:32 PM

Thanked 30,633 Times in 1,276 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSpiceLover View Post
Unfortunately the blonde pic is photoshopped. Here is the original
I kind of thought it was shopped, but thanks for the original.

Quote:
and yet again, when I did a search my page came up with nothing but the words the same image was not found and where it says sites where the image is displayed, there is nothing there. Yes it is on the unsecured setting.
It can be frustrating as we discuss in my thread (see link below). Sometimes the pics just aren't there or they are in a private section where the search engines aren't allowed to send feedback to the reverse image search engines. They aren't perfect yet.

Tip: When you get a combined pic you should use a program like irfanview to separate the pics and then search them separately. It doesn't always give you what you want, but occasionally it will pick up a complete set of her pics for you.

Comment: I got a little flack from some members that enjoy coming to this thread and making requests without ever posting anything themselves. At first I was going to simply leave and let them have at it, but I decided that would be a disservice to new members that don't know how to do a reverse image search. I did get some good advice to rename my thread which I took and then renamed it again to what my thread is really all about. I promise not to beat a dead horse, but when I can be of service to new members I'm going to continue. It's really simple, if you don't know how and that's why you're making a request please let me help you and show you how to do it yourself. If you are on OCC only to take and never give anything back then you can go to hell. I mean that in the nicest way.

Last edited by tom_cat; 05-17-2018 at 05:41 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tom_cat For This Useful Post: