Thread: Windy Skirts
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 01:43 PM

Thanked 3,027 Times in 71 Posts
Default windy skirt display

Yes! The first time a girlfriend and I went to NYC we visited the Empire State Building. We went to the Observation Deck on the 86th Floor. At first it didn't seem windy at all, but when we turned a corner the wind was ferocious. I wore a tight a-line skirt so the wind didn't attack me, but she had on a very nice fit and flare dress. As we walked she was trying to hold on to the dress at her knees, but the wind was so strong that the back of her dress went completely up exposing her white bikini panties under her panty hose. She quickly ran to a wall to cover her bottom and when she reached back to pull her dress down, it went totally up in front. She reached for her front only to have the back go up again and for a moment she was just standing there only in her panty hose and panties. We finally managed to get her dress under control, but not before a number of people (guys) got a full show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuucdat View Post
Before my wife and I were married we were walking down a very busy downtown street. She was wearing a dress that was some kind of nylon and a suede jacket. The static made her dress rise to where it disappeared into her jacket. She didn't notice and I was ahead of her. The cop on the street was staring her direction so I looked back and let her know of her predicament. She quickly wrestled her dress back into place. A woman coming the opposite direction asked' did you know your dress was up'? DUH. I was on the receiving end of a glorious scene in the 80's. A blonde walking across the street towards me was wearing a wrap around dress, thigh highs, garters, the works!

Question, anyone's wife/girlfriend been the subject of windy skirt display? Was she wearing panties? Did you witness and enjoy?
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to yvette4fun For This Useful Post: