View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 11:38 AM

Mrs F returned and sat back in between us and again put her coat on her lap. She looked at Peter and said well aren't you going to feel my leg then!

His put his hand straight under her coat and onto her leg, we chatted for another half hour or so, then decided we needed some food. Mrs F moved her coat, Peter moved his hand away quickly at the same time, Mrs F's dress was pushed all the way up on both sides and although it was dark I could clearly see she had removed an item of clothing when she had been in the toilet. I don't think Peter knew and he wasn't looking in that direction. We all stood up and left and headed off to a local restaurant.

We ordered some food and a bottle of wine. Service was slow and Mrs F was feeling a little worse for where, she said she was gong out for some fresh air, She stood just outside the door to the restaurant messing with her phone. Peter said he would go and have a quick cigarette before dinner. He walked past Mrs F and out of view. I could see Mrs F was talking to him she then walked out of view too. I thought nothing of it . The food then arrived so I went out side to tell them it was ready. I couldn't see either of them, there was a small entrance down the side of the restaurant I walked down there and stopped dead, at the end of the alleyway they were stood kissing. I walked back inside not quite knowing how to feel, they came back in shortly after with Mrs F laughing, she said guess what we just did, she explained about the kiss and said was it ok. I said it was but I wasn't entirely sure.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ukcouple38 For This Useful Post: