View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 07:46 AM

Default Wife flashing stockings

I am a member of a stocking forum where you can post about sightings etc. I arranged for one of the members to meet me in a bar one night without my wife's knowledge. Below is the beginning of what happened.

We jumped on the train to Chester and went to the nearest bar to the station which is inside the Queens hotel, it's called the waiting room. It is a nice little bar and you are pretty much always guaranteed to stocking flashes as the various couples call for a drink before heading into town.

Mrs F always wears a dress and always hold ups, sorry not stockings but better than tights. Her dresses are always short and come just below the lace tops, which is fine when we are walking around but she has to be very careful when sitting down or walking up stairs.

Mrs F sat down on a low chair while I got some drinks, as I walked over to her she had done a good job of keeping covered up with only a hint of lace showing on the leg she had crossed over. We sat chatting for a while I waited for the fellow shq member to arrive. Mrs F had had a couple of glasses of wine and was now nice and relaxed and not worrying to much about her dress, although to be honest you would have to have a keen eye to have spotted anything.

I saw our meet arrive and stand at the bar having a drink he kept glancing over at Mrs F but was being pretty discreet about it.

I went to get some more drinks and struck up a conversation with him, we had agreed that I would introduce him to Mrs F using the excuse that he had noticed her stocking top and had mentioned it to me which had then led to us talking about this forum.

We both walked over to Mrs F and I explained what had happened she blushed slightly and told him he shouldn't be looking. He joined us at our table and we had another couple of drinks with Mrs F allowing her dress to ride up slightly more so from where he was sat he could now see all the lace of one stocking top.

It was getting busy in there now so I suggested moving to another bar just up the road. Mrs F stood up and put her coat on as she stretched her arm out to put it on her dress rode up revealing both her stocking tops and a little of her bum cheek, by this time she had had a good few drinks so wasn't too bothered.

Peter (shq member) was a nice guy and was very complimentary towards Mrs F, as we walked along Mrs F linked both our arms as she was wearing heels and the pavement wasn't the best. I stopped to get some money out of the bank and as it was very cold I told them to go without me and I would catch them up. I got my cash out and turned to catch them up. I walked quickly and as I got nearer I saw that she was no longer linking his arm but was now holding his hand. I stayed the same distance behind watching my wife walk down the road holding this mans hand, that she had only met an our ago. I felt a bit of jealousy but also a slight rush of excitement.

Inside the pub Mrs F had gone to find a seat and Peter was at the bar, he immediately said that he hoped he didn't mind that he had held her hand, and it was just to stop her tripping, I told him it was fine and I had quite enjoyed seeing it and although it made me feel a little odd it was ok.

We went back and sat on the sofa either side of Mrs F who had her coat over her legs as the sofa was low and she was rather exposed.

Peter went to the toilet and Mrs F told me that they had held hands and she hoped it was ok, I said it was fine and I actually got a bit of a rush from it, she laughed and told me I was weird.

Peter came back and again sat next to Lisa, as he did she grabbed his hand and said Mr F likes it when I hold your hand and laughed again, but she didn't let go of it, she moved her arm so both their hands were resting on top of her coat.

Mrs F picked her coat up to get her phone out of the pocket Peter moved his hand out of the way but put it immediately back down where it had been but this time on her thigh as the coat had gone. I told her she better put the coat back as she was flashing a bit too much. She put the coat back, Peters hand was now under the coat and on her thigh. She looked at me and mouthed are you ok, I smiled and winked.

We chatted some more and had a few more drinks. I could see Peters hand was moving on my wife's leg but I obviously couldn't see anything. We sat for maybe another half hour and I have to admit my heart was racing as what was going on next to me. Mrs F said she needed to go to the toilet, she moved her coat, I nearly spat my drink out Peter had managed to move her dress right up on his side and hand his hand on her bare flash, she quickly pulled it down so as not to flash anyone.

Peter said he was having an amazing night and asked if I was sure this was ok, I said it was and although I was feeling jealous it was also very exciting.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ukcouple38 For This Useful Post: