Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Phobia
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 05:07 PM

Part 2: The Wind Room
Emma exited the room clenching her towel tightly. Emma walked into a large, long white hallway. Emma looked around and there were many turns. Dr. Aldrich was right, it was an indoor maze. Emma walked slowly down the hallway. Her heart was racing. Who knows what lied around the corners? There could be someone just waiting to see Emma naked and that terrified her. Inside his watch room, Dr. Aldrich and two other doctors were watching Emma on a giant screen. "Dr. Aldrich, the patient's heartbeat has spiked drastically." said Doctor Steiner. "Keep an eye on her heart rate on the monitor." Dr. Aldrich said. "Dr. Horowitz, make sure to keep track of the ups and downs of her heartbeat." "Yes doctor." Dr. Horowitz said. "What if this proves to be too much for her?" Dr. Steiner asked. "Her heart rate is high and she has only begun." "Relax, Dr. Steiner. Her embarrassment won't cause her to go into cardiac arrest or anything. She may faint, but we'll just resuscitate her and start over." Dr. Aldrich said. "She'll be fine. We will cure her of her phobia. Now, let us watch.

Emma peaked her head behind a corner to make sure the coast was clear. The hallway was empty. Emma looked down the hall and there was a door. Emma slowly walked toward the door. She prayed it was a room with clothes. Emma twisted the doorknob. Her hands were shaking. "Please be pants." She whispered. Emma opened the door. The room was dark. Emma stood in the doorway. Dr. Aldrich came back on the intercom. "Emma, emma, emma, it wouldn't be a surprise if you could see what the room was by simply opening the door. You must enter the room and then the lights will turn on to reveal what is in it." Dr. Aldrich said. "You're twisted!" Emma shouted. "It sounds to me like you need the psychiatric help!" Dr. Aldrich chuckled. "Emma, all visionaries are seen as lunatics to their peers. It isn't until time has passed when people see them as the brilliant minds they were. Right now, you hate me, but after this, when you are no longer afraid, you will thank me." Dr. Aldrich said. Emma scoffed. She closed her eyes and stepped forward into the room. A bright light came on. Emma looked around the room. Lying on the floor was a pair of white cotton panties. "Thank goodness!" Emma said. She ran to the panties and placed them on under her towel. "Well it's not pants, but it's better than nothing." Emma said. "Well done, Emma. How lucky of you. The first room you chose was clothing." Dr. Aldrich said. "You think your luck will hold up? You think you could only choose clothing rooms and then the exit?" Dr. Aldrich asked sarcastically. "You don't scare me." Emma said pretending to be brave. "Oh I know I don't. Public nudity does." Dr. Aldrich laughed. "Doctor, her heart rate has lowered. It would appear her anger is beating her fear." Dr. Steiner said. "That won't last long." Dr. Aldrich said. "Her toughness is only a facade." Emma exited the room. "Okay, I went straight to get here, so I'll try going right from here down that hallway." Emma said.

Emma walked down the hall and stumbled upon another door. She was about to open it when she stopped herself. "No, what are the odds that two doors in a row have clothing?" She asked herself. "I'll skip this one." "As if your humiliation is avoidable." Dr. Aldrich laughed. "Shut up! I'm going to beat you!" Emma shouted. She continued through the maze of hallways. Emma stumbled upon another door. "I guess I can't skip them all. I'll try this one." She said. Emma twisted the doorknob. "Shirt or bra, please a shirt or bra." Emma said. She open the door. Like the other, the room was dark. Emma took a step forward. The lights came on. Emma looked around, there was nothing in the room. Emma chuckled. "Forget to put something in this one Aldrich?" Emma laughed. Dr. Aldrich laughed. "No." he said. Suddenly, the walls opened up revealing four giant fans. "Welcome to the wind room." Dr. Aldrich said. The fans all turned on and began blowing strong wind. Emma screamed and tried desperately to cling onto her towel. The wind was too strong and Emma's towel flew off. Emma screamed as her perky breasts were now exposed. She tried to go after the towel, but the wind blew her out of the room. The door closed on its own and locked. Emma tried to open it to get her towel, but it was no use. Emma banged on the door causing her boobs to jiggle slightly. "Ooh yes, keep up that bouncing." Dr. Aldrich laughed. Emma suddenly remembered she was topless. Emma screamed and crossed her arms over her chest to cover her breasts. "I hate you!" Emma screamed. "Let me out of here!" "Not until you're cured Miss Winters." Dr. Aldrich said. "Now continue or I'll send some men to remove your last bit of clothing." Emma began sobbing and ran down another hallway covering her breasts. Emma stumbled upon yet another door. "Surely this one has to be clothes." Emma said sobbing. Emma slowly opened the door. She entered the room and gasped.

Hope you enjoyed part 2. I know this is slow building, but it gets better. Part 3: Back to School will be posted soon
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stripperella For This Useful Post: