Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Showing my wife to a friend
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 06:16 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts
Default Belgium part 1

Yesterday we returned from a week in a little cottage at the Belgium coast. I have to say the Belgians do know what good food and good wine is! We had a great time, and had some very romantic evenings in the cottage with a little fire in the fireplace and something nice to drink.

I was planning to send our friend some pictures, so I was really hoping my wife would be willing to do that. I was not disappointed. I will post this update in two episodes, so as the emphasize in the second post what was –by far- the most erotic part of our little holiday.

After we arrived, had diner and settled in my wife changed into something more comfortable. She put on grey jogging trousers, and I managed to take a quick picture of her behind before she managed to grap a top. This pictures shows lots of promise, but nothing of her naked body that’s compromising. It was the first pictures my wife let me send to our friend, and you will find it below this post.

Since it was our first night there we started planning the rest of the week. My wife descided to wear a sheer white top which closes from the front. During the evening I would constantly try to open the knot holding the top closed, and in the end my wife agreed to sending some revealing pictures of her breasts. No fully exposed nipples, but highly revealing pics none the less. The second to fourth pics below show my wife’s top in various stage of undress, and all these were send to our friend.

The next morning my wife was making breakfast, and had to lean forward in order to put jam on her croissant, giving me a nice view down blouse. I quickly took a picture, and with my wife’s consent send it to our friend. I don’t think she had a good look at the picture before giving me permission to send it, since it shows her full breast. She never said anything about it, but I don’t think she was all too happy about it.

Later that day our friend received the sixth picture below this post, with my wife wearing a fairly lowered blue shirt and with her trouser opened. Again revealing one of her nipples.

This was not the last picture he received that evening or the day after that, but this I will explain in the following post.

The last evening in Belgium my wife descided to wear a very small dress, with some see-through lingery below it. It started to unbutton some of her dress, and because she was still fairly coverd my wife agreed to send our friend a pictures of her in that white minidress and showing a little of her lingery below it. I kept filling her glass of wine after that (last evening of the holiday and all), and the end result was she agreed to me sending ever more revealing pictures to our friend. It didn’t take long before all buttons of the minidress were opened, and after some wine I took (and send) a couple of pics showing my wife’s breasts and nipples through her see-through lingery. At one point I even managed to get her to pose with her phone between her legs, so that the screen of the phone would light up her panties. You will find the most revealing pictures we send him below this post.

All pics below were actually send to our friend, so he got some nice additions to his collection last week . I find it highly arousing to expose my wife like that, so I had a great time as well. And my wife is very slowly turning into something resembling an exhibitionist, will post that story in the following episode.
Attached Thumbnails
20180115_213420.jpg   20180115_214322.jpg  

20180115_215029.jpg   20180115_220452.jpg  

20180116_110230.jpg   20180116_211248.jpg  

20180118_211706.jpg   20180118_214706.jpg  

20180118_225157.jpg   20180119_001221.jpg  

The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, aliensexy, BadPhotog, barerider69, bbid, bellefesses, BobBiga, breastexp101, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clairwill, clc100, crazyhorse91, cufan86, dahrothgar, darlingp, dave0912jb, diamond59131, DippsyDudel, Dthom20120725, Dummox, eviltwin, Fire144228, greendoor, HDTour, hmmodel, Iron280, jack 1020, jellyworm, jho.n3, jimbojes, johne5, jose1, kemon, krushboy07, lilly92, malty, Mark_2000, maymedson11, moonfrog, mrhitachi99, mudpie, najfs413, nectcouple, north.uk.cpl, nos21, occ9, Oramac, patrockhard, philipmorrisone, pinkpanties4me, pippys, random_aussie, road_warrior92, rracoonz, skipper49er, snakem2000, snowhound, Stackman, stiv837, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, therealmoec, timsthreesons, toml, toyroller1, tylergal, whatnow3, winstonfoley1, woany777, wonderbill, wxt50, zarh, zoetic, zorina