View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunettesrule View Post
I've been to a number of nude beaches over the years:

1. Gunnison Beach, Sandy Hook, NJ - in my opinion, the best for the SHEER VARIETY of women on the beach. Every nationality and size that you can imagine. White, black, Hispanic, Indian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, German, and on and on. And thousands on the beach on a nice summer weekend. Amazing beach for people watching. That being said, the water is not that great.

2. Orient Beach, St. Martin - gorgeous beach, beautiful azure blue water. Great location for taking nude shots either very early or very late in the day when crowds die down. Water is very comfortable temperature wise, but somewhat choppy from what I remember.

3. Little Makena Beach, Maui - gorgeous hidden cove of a beach. Very young and attractive beachgoers. Saw some amazing women when we were there. And one of them was my wife Downside are the gawkers in the trees behind the beach. They don't harass or call out, but it's weird to have them behind and ogling the whole time.
We agree with you on Sandy Hook, it's a safe beach too but the water and the parking are terrible....lol

There are a lot of couples that go there which we enjoy. It's nice to meet them and get to talk with them. Never met a bad person there. A lot of the younger married couples are friendly too which is unusual.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bonnieandbob For This Useful Post: