Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] It's All About Me: 3 - A Unique Interview
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 12:23 PM

Default It's All About Me: 4 - Absolutely Ruined

Characters

Purple = Emma

Red = Sonya

Yellow = Mandy

Hot off her 'interview' with that wimp Renee, Emma storms out to the ring. Her music blares as Emma practically growls out loud, ready to kick the life out of the little midget who calls herself champion. She rushes her usually sexy, arrogant entrance into the ring and starts kicking at the ring ropes, a look of fury in her eyes.

"COME ON THEN!!!"

A familiar screech is heard as... Huh? Paige's theme goes off! The audience are more excited than they already were, everybody standing - and yet Paige is nowhere to be seen? However, former MMA fighter Sonya Devilla emerges, her red gear offset by her crimson lipstick and raven black hair.

"Well well well, still on your little emotional rampage Emma?" she starts to slowly walk down the ramp.

Still one of Paige's b*tches, Sonya? I asked for the champion; not some irrelevant little newbie. she snarls, clearly not in much of a playful mood.

Ha! Irrelevant? That's rich... You wanted a match? You're getting it - with me! And of course-"

Your little blonde trophy housewife? What're you two gonna do to me? To me??? She couldn't fight her way out of a bloody paper b-"

Out from the crowd, Mandy, dressed in her typical curve-hugging, skimpy golden gear, rocking a pony tail to match, slides into the ring and starts attacking Emma from behind, raining down on the beautiful Aussie's head with forearm after forearm.

"Right on time!" Sonya drops her mic and runs into the ring, her and joins Mandy, the two striking Emma in the corner over and over as the bell rings.

"Rgghhh, tw*ts! Agh!"

"Hold her!!!" Sonya barks, and Mandy complies, holding Emma's arms behind her back. If only it were so easy... She grabs the front of Mandy's trunks, and the 'Golden Goddess' doesn't seem to notice - and then, after a quick elbow to the ribs, Emma bends down, yanking Mandy's trunks down to her knees in the process! Her fat, tanned ass is totally exposed, the bimbo of course not wearing underwear...

"What're you- AGHHHH?!?!" Rose didn't let go of Emma to her credit, but in shock at her situation, her grip weakened significantly. Sonya roars in frustration, going for a huge roundhouse...

BAM!!!

But Emma ducked it! Sonya's mortified to see that she kicked her poor room mate in the side of the head! She immediately lets go of Emma, and The curvacious blonde spins, almost comically, before flopping over face first onto the mat. Face down, ass up, hundreds of phone cameras getting shots of her big exposed ass.

Emma grabs Sonya by her pony tail, kneeing her in the gut repeatedly, yanking her by the hair into more and more strikes. The inexperienced grappler is already feeling weak, but still defiant.

She wastes no time and takes her out of the corner and pushes her - and Deville trips over the fat ass of her own KO'd partner! She frantically scrambled to get to the other side, but try as she might, she wasn't moving!

"The fuck? Why-" then, looking behind, she locks eyes with Emma, staring a hole through her, holding her by the boots - and before locking in an ankle lock! Sonya screams out, her right ankle feeling like it's caught in a damn vice!

"STOP, STOP, AHGHHHHHHH! YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING REGRET THIS! MANDY, WAKE UP!!!"

Emma cackles mercilessly as she twists harder and harder, Sonya's ankle is her toy to use and abuse. Meanwhile, poor Mandy is still out cold, trying to remember what day it is and her name...

Sonya doesn't tap, but damn she almost wishes she did. She whimpers like a hurt puppy, dragging herself to the nearest coner, taking off her boot to try and nurse her aching bare foot.

"Now for the Barbie..." Emma thinks, turning her attention to a dozing Mandy. "Hey! Wake up!!! Rise and shine, c'mon, up!"

She kicks at Mandy's ass repeatedly, watching as it jiggles near endlessly. Nothing. Mandy barely responds, just knocked senseless.

"Sonya? Yeah, I think you broke your partner!" Mandy can't even hear Emma, she just babbles mindlessly to herself, drooling on the mat.

The audacious Aussie hoists the thick bimbo up to her feet, guiding her over to a shaky Sonya, who's struggled to get to her feet, resting against the corner.

"Stupid cun-OOOGMPHHHHH?!?!" Sonya's whining is cut short as Mandy's cleavage engulfs her face! She tries frantically to push Mandy off, begging for her to wake up, anything, but Emma's not having it. She uses her foot to push Mandy into Sonya, but grabs Sonya's arms and pulls! Sonya is completely trapped, screaming and being smothered by her best friend's tits!

Emma finally lets go, the pair collapsing to the ring mat. Mandy's mouth is agape as Sonya pulls her tounge out of her throat, groggy and blushing like crazy in this nightmare Paige had her jump into.

Emma digs her nails into Sonya's trembling forearms, removing her MMA gloves and gagging her with them! Sonya weakly curses and slurrs at Emma, none coming out as more than a pathetic muffle. Her muffles do get pretty loud once her red trunks are yanked off however, nothing hiding her privates except for a hot pink thong!

Evil Emma ignores Sonya's cussing and begging, taking her down with a reverse russian leg sweep. Sonya's vision is almost blurry as she stares up at the lights, the energy sapped from her. Then, she feels cold, exposed as her hot pink thong is slid down her thighs. She angrily groans in protest, but is quickly shut up by a kick to the ribs, rolling her over.

The ropes are there... Maybe she could just crawl away... She places one hand forward and- what the??? Her underwear's wrapped around her neck as Emma pulls her away from the ropes!

"Nghhh, nghhhhhhnuhhh, NGHHHHHPH!!!" And it's locked in, the Emma Lock! Sonya's choking head is bent upwards as Emma uses the thong to strangle the little fight she had left out of her! Sonya tries to be strong, she really gives it her all, but 10 seconds of it prove too much, and the weakling taps out, both hands smacking the ring canvas quickly but weakly.

The bell rings and Emma's theme plays, obviously victorious, but she carries on, pulling and screaming for another 20 seconds, the thong almost ripping in her relentless grip - Sonya passes out, bug eyed, made an example of.

But Emma has one more little order of business... She grabs Mandy by her long bleached pony tail, picks her up, and positions herself over Sonya's head. She listens to the laughing, raunchy crowd and delivers a Fisherman Driver to Mandy - the bonde's huge ass not only landing on Sonya's head like a meaty anvil, but with the impact, Mandy's tits jumo free of their bra pirison, totally exposed!

Emma grabs a nearby camera man, ordering him to focus on her.

"I may as well finish you useless misfits off - Paige, you're next!!!"

And on that threat, Emma gives the camera a sarcastic little wave before storming off up the ramp, her quest for the Raw women's title not yet complete...

As always, constructive criticism/general feedback is super appreciated, and I hope you all enjoyed reading! 'Till next time!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigRedFanboy For This Useful Post: