Thread: A hot stranger
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 07:50 PM

Thanked 1,200 Times in 58 Posts

So she tries to explain and stresses the part about “4 days” and “no hands” and “I just want to be clean” and I nod as if I understand it all, but I am certainly not getting it. She says is in a couple of ways before she reaches out and places her crippled arms on my shoulders half pulling me into the shower and half leaning out. She puts her lips to my ear as if there might be someone close enough to hear the secret and says, “I had to poop!”. Now I am sure that this will gross out some people but for me it was not even a hesitation. With all that soap and water anything gross would wash away in a hurry. Immediately after the whisper she pretended that nothing had been said and leaned back toward the water for a rinse letting the water fall down her back. I got my hands amply soaped and decided to proceed a little more scenically the target. Both bum cheeks got an ample rub down on the way to the part that needed cleaning adding soap liberally as needed. Unlike the push back from the nipple groping I felt very invited to keep washing this area. Because I know the pee story, I also feel I have license to wash that “dirty” area in front too. There is a bit of an arch to her back and she seems to be pushing her bum toward me. With each pass I try to have one of my fingers slide between the lips. I’m starting to think that not all the slippery feeling is the soap and I am almost sure this is an invitation for more and I am even more sure that a finger could slip in at this point. But I had already slowed things down once by not asking and asking is what got me to this far. I decide to stop and ask again, “So do I have everything clean yet?”. There is a pause and she seems to wake from some sort of daze, “Oh, umm, yes… thank you… yes… let me just rinse off”. It is not the answer I expected and definitely not what I wanted to hear but before I had a chance to attempt a clever rescue she asks if I will slide the curtain closed.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to ]) u ]{ e For This Useful Post: