Thread: A hot stranger
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 10:28 PM

Thanked 1,200 Times in 58 Posts

I wasted no time and started to lather her shoulders and back. I lingered there for a while thinking that
that it was a safe zone and wondering where to go next. I decided that armpits were non-offensive and a
very expected part of the shower. She lifted her arms to receive my caresses confirming that I was on
the right track. With her arms raised it seemed only natural to slip my hands around to the front. I
soaped her boobs and she did not resist so I was sure it was a sign that this was more than just a functional shower.

Now that I thought I was given the “all clear” I gave a little bit of extra attention to the nipples, and as fast as my hopes were raised, they were immediately lowered when she relaxed her arms naturally pushing my
hands down. I was pretty sure that I’d just betrayed the trust given to me, but I also thought that she
had politely shut down my groping in such a way that we can both pretend it never happened. So at that
moment I decided that I would complete this like a task and try to ignore the fact that there is a very
sexy naked woman in front of me asking me to touch her. While my aim was to keep it “professional” I could not help but do one smooth soapy stroke over the
bum on the way to the thighs. I gave the legs a decent run down; front, back, upper, and lower, making
sure not to create another faux-pas by heading too far up the inner thigh. I gave verbal cues to lift each
foot and she leaned against the wall while both got a good rubbing. Then, with the same emotion as if I
just washed her car, I ask if I got everything clean. With awkward hesitation I can tell there is something
she wants to say but feels she can’t. Part of me is disappointed that there seems to be something
inadequate in my work, but the other part of me is excited that this isn’t over.

==========
I was travelling today and had lots of time to write so I've written more than I shared here, but I'm rethinking how to share the next part. There's an awkward thing that I softened for a "wider audience" and I have to think of I should "unsoften" it. Maybe more in an hour, if not, tomorrow.
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to ]) u ]{ e For This Useful Post: