Thread: A hot stranger
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 03:08 AM

Thanked 1,200 Times in 58 Posts

I made neat work on waterproofing the casts and was secretly pleased that I did a smooth job of unhooking her bra through the dress fabric. She let out an audible sigh of relief when the bra popped loose noting that she had been stuck in it for way too long. She turned to me with a look of such appreciation that I think I blushed. It seemed like a moment where one of us might say something profound but her next words were, “I’d hug you but I know I stink”. She added, “Can you stay until I get out or do you need to get going?”. I told her I planned to finish cleaning up for her so I would hang about. I motioned toward where I expected mess to be but surprised myself that I had pretty much done got the whole kitchen back in order already. She went off to the shower and I tried to find more to do in a kitchen that really didn't need work. I got distracted emptying the crumbs out of the toaster that long preceded her injury and really did not need doing when I heard her call my name. As I walked toward the bathroom, I realized that it had been many minutes and the water never went on. The door was closed so knocked and let her know I was there. “Can you come in please?” she answered.

I found her exactly as I left her except her face had adopted a frustrated scowl “I can’t do it, but I really NEED a shower." she paused and slowly and stumbled through her request, "I think I need you to do it, do you mind?” The look on her face told me that she was worried I might say no, clearly she does not know what drives the male mind. She faced away from me, I lifted the dress. It all got very real when I saw that she wasn’t wearing panties and her beautiful athletic bum appeared. She lifted her arms as I pulled it over her head. The bra which I had previously undone was hanging from her shoulders. She pressed her arms together, leaned forward and shimmied, so it fell to the ground. As I admired the view she folded her arms across her chest as if to maintain some modesty even though I could not see her front. I feared my job was done but she looked toward the taps and indicated that she likes it very hot. I turned the knobs using more hot than cold and we both stood awkwardly while we took turns feeling the water for it to get hot enough for her to get in. She faced away from me the whole time so it was easy to sneak looks while pretending to avert my eyes, this was especially true as she focused on stepping into the tub. I wondering once again if my job might be done but then she asked me to use a specific soap, out of the many potions and lotions that she had on display. Needless to say I was only too happy to oblige.

===============
Out of time again, I should be able to finish tomorrow.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to ]) u ]{ e For This Useful Post: