Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Primrose’s Wedding: A Bride of a Different Feather
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 05:27 PM

Default Part 3

Happy New Year All!

I apologize this is so delinquent. I am learning story writing is tougher than I thought! I will try to do better in 2018.

The Day before the Wedding

Beth had arranged for the wedding gown, the bridesmaid dresses, and the tuxedos to be delivered to the church today. She met the van in the parking lot and transferred the garments to a rolling hanger rack. Earlier she asked Tina to leave the wedding dress uncovered so it could breathe wrinkle-free following the final alterations. As Beth wheeled the rack along the sidewalk, she heard an odd hissing noise and paused. Just then the lawn erupted as the sprinkler system went into action. Beth shrieked as water cascaded all around her. She had the presence of mind to push on quickly to the church despite being drenched. Once inside she took stock of her wet situation. She was horrified to see her light yellow sundress was plastered to her body. Her pink thong was clearly visible as were her pert breasts regretfully now, unfettered by a brassier. She tried to pull the light fabric away from her body, but this did little to mitigate her exposed state. "Hello, Beth" said Miles who was helping his mother with some final church decorations. Both Beth and Miles hotly blushed when she looked up to face Miles. Beth covered her chest with one arm and her thong with the other. "Well Miles, don't just stand there staring, help me!" she said. The awkward Miles took a garment bag from the rack and while averting his eyes, tried to cover Beth with the bag. Beth, who had turned away from Miles, didn't notice the hanger snagging the large ring that decorated her dress's zipper tab. "Zzzzaazzzz", then "splatt" Beth heard as the sopping dress it the floor. "Ooooh" yelped Beth as she now stood with her bottom facing Miles in only her hot pink thong. Miles's mouth dropped open as he stared first at Beth's wet hair, down her soaking bare back and finally at her moist beautiful ass and the tiny thong wedged therein. Beth whirled around to face Miles and cried "Eeeww!" as she noticed the befuddled blushing Miles stooping with his hands on his crotch trying to conceal his erection. She quickly scampered behind the clothes rack for cover. Miles said, "Beth I am so sorry, please let me....” Beth responded by yelling "Miles, get out!" The hunched youth staggered down the hall towards the restroom with both hands trying to quell his raging manhood.

After getting her dress dried out a bit with the hand dryer in the restroom and back on, Beth began to deliver the wedding garments to the appropriate rooms. Then she noticed how damp the lovely-but-uncovered wedding gown hung. Thinking quickly, she called Tina and had her bring two large hair dryers the church. The two worked feverously to dry the dress. Beth plucked at the garment as the driers did their work. Everything seemed to be fine with the gown. Relieved, Beth gave Tina a big high-five and “whoo-hoo” as it certainly seemed disaster had been averted. However, it had only been postponed. She did not notice a button and three decorative silk flowers had fallen to the carpet.

Primrose’s Big Day, the Bride's Dressing Room

Hours before the ceremony, Primrose and her retinue clicked on their high heels imperiously into the church. "Daddy, I want you to make sure everything is exactly as I specified and do follow my checklist!" Prim chided. “Yes, my dearest....." Gerald muttered with eyes downcast. He had reached his limits by now making sure all aspects of this wedding were exactly as Primrose insisted. He was both irritated and exhausted and couldn't wait for the couple to depart for their honeymoon so he could get some peace and quiet. He now had to deliver more bad news to his spoiled daughter. After he was finished, Primrose quipped sharply at Gerald most disrespectfully, "Daddy, first I discover my beautiful wedding cake will be delivered to the church late and now I understand we have to use the side entrance of the church because that silly circus is coming to town?” You should have pulled some strings and cancelled that kiddie parade" Prim complained. "Prim, then the children would be terribly disappointed" he replied. "Today is my day, not to be disrupted by juvenile interferences" Prim insisted. “Humph! Who cares about a silly third-rate travelling circus?”

Now in the parlor, Primrose began to get dressed with the help of her bridesmaids. Genevieve looked at the gown hanging alone on the rack and could not help feeling a bit envious. The wedding dress was truly a work of art. Form-fitting, strapless, covered with silk flowers, pearls, beads, and sixty silk-covered buttons up the back. Just then, Primrose called from behind a dressing screen, "Gen, be a dear and hand me my slip, it’s my ‘something blue for good luck”’. Genevieve eyed the lacy pale blue slip across the divan with somewhat bad intent. Grinning mischievously, she sn*tched it but as she did so, the delicate garment caught on the edge of a chair and shredded. Genevieve exclaimed “Ooops” and said sadly "I think it is damaged". "Oh no, I don't think you should wear this Prim, it may slip down during the ceremony and trip you". "No matter" popped Primrose, "I won't miss it". But she sure would shortly, as Primrose’s good luck was rapidly running out.

As Primrose waltzed around the dressing screen and into the room, the maids all “oohed and ahhed”. She wore a “new” minuscule strapless white shelf brassier that pushed her lovely orbs high and left her nipples nearly exposed. Below the bra Primrose had on a “borrowed" yet elegant boned silk waist cincher from her mother. The smallish cincher extended from just below her bra to eight inches above her low panty line and had six long garter straps. The primrose-embroidered cincher laced up in the back with silk strings and snugly embraced Prim's lovely midriff. Primrose’s “old” seamed reinforced heel and toe white stockings were pulled firmly upward by the taut garter straps which indented her full thighs only slightly. Atop her garters and low on her hips was a pair of white silk string-bikini panties with small ruffles on the tiny sheer back panel. The little front panel was adorned with an embroidered cherry. To surprise Miles, she had shaved her pussy bald for the occasion, so no tufts of brown hair peeked above her oh-so-low panty line. From the front, Primrose's lovely belly and navel swelled deliciously above the panties. From behind, much of her plump cheeks were on display and in addition to her cute dimples above her full bottom, nearly an inch of her ass crack peeked above the miniscule panties. A spray of tiny flowers in her upswept hair, a small but elegant veil, a pearl choker, dangling diamond earrings, long white silk opera gloves with bracelets, and five-inch white heels completed the ensemble.

The admiring maids circled around Primrose to complete her trousseau. Genevieve pulled the dress up around Prim's hips and when everything was in place, began fastening buttons. Starting from the bottom, nearly below Prim's derriere, Gen noticed many of the buttons seemed loosely attached and one popped off in her hand. She instinctively hid it away. Genevieve though so wrongly with so many silk buttons up the back, one missing would not be noticed. Another near the top pulled free as Gen began to feel a bit nervous about the security of the bride’s dress back closure. Finally she carefully hooked the top fastener, not wanting to cause any more damage and hoped all would go well. She did not want to worry Prim about a small wardrobe malfunction which would surely amount to nothing….

Prim’s father Gerald knocked and asked “if everyone was decent”. After a bit of giggling the ladies opened the door. He entered and announced the church air conditioner was not working properly and the church was quite warm as it was a brilliant summer day outside. “Daaa…ddy”, Prim loudly whined, “what is going to go wrong next?” Her father held out a beautiful white feathered fan with a curious long cream-colored carved handle. Gerald told her, “This belonged to your great grandmother. She used it on her safari in Africa. It is made of ivory”. Several of the bridesmaids disparaged “That’s awful, ivory is illegal”. It is now, Gerald told them. This heirloom was “grand mothered” in by U.S. Customs and was alright to own and use. Primrose didn’t hesitate a bit and sn*tched the beautiful antique from her father’s hand. She thought for a moment and then said majestically “I don’t give a thwack for an ugly pach—y-derm-this fan is too cool!” Primrose tittered at her clever rhyme and announced it was time for the wedding. As the party left the room, Genevieve giggled when she alone noticed a startling number of beads, silk flowers and a few more buttons littering the dressing room floor. She decided to not tell the bride because this may become a spectacle worth not avoiding!

Down the hall, Miles was fidgeting with his tuxedo jacket cuffs and complaining to his mother, "But, Momma, the workmanship on this tux sucks! All these loose threads and Velcro tabs are itchy and scratching me all over!" Alessandra, who was wearing a rather mannish formal pants suit, told him forcefully “for once in your life try to be a man and get through this wedding. Once you are on your honeymoon in the tropics, you won’t have to wear all these fussy formal clothes.”
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tomb125 For This Useful Post: