View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 06:16 AM

Thanked 3,375 Times in 246 Posts
Smile Tit Rubs

My wife and I were in a Sturgis bar. It was a 97-degree day and hot with no air flow in the bar. She had a blue dress that had a plunging neckline. After a good 30 minutes of sweltering in that bar, she took her drink glass and started rubbing it across her bare chest area and tits. Shortly thereafter she grabbed and ice cube from the glass and began to rub her chest with that. A little later I took an ice cube and did the same to her. I guess everyone was a little plastered, because our male friend at the table soon reached over and started doing the same. My wife didn't object at all, and in fact opened her top out further exposing her tits fully so our friend could readily ice those puppies down. Pretty soon there was more sets of hands from guys we didn't know reaching down from all directions to assist with the icing process. I am not certain whether she got cooled off or heated up, but she had a really good time with the ice massages. I am showing a picture of the dress she was wearing. As you can see, it was not difficult to reach the appropriate area to rub the ice.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0269 - Copy.JPG  
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post: