Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 10:53 AM

Thanked 25,711 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Swing Group Weekend Mtg.

Just got back from our "Swing Group Weekend Mtg".... we haven't talked about our "Swing Group " meets in several months, though we have had several weekend get togethers. But this meet included the SIL & hubby again, to become permenant members??

So this monthly "Swing Group Mtg" was held in Pigion Forge, Tn... Friday thru Monday.. 4 day weekend of fun & sex.

Friday night checkin was tame, just a meet & Greet @ the hotel bar to discuss our plans for the weekend... 10 couples attended... we have 11 couples, because one couple moved to Idaho and that left a new membership available for our club rules Max 12 couples. So after discussion via phone, and after 2 guest apperances by the SIL & hubby in past meets, the vote was in to accept the SIL & Hubby as members....so this was their premiere weekend as members.
Everyone had to submit their midyear STD medical report , and sign their yearly rules pledge... the SIL & hubby would do this for the first time to be eligible for "penetration" sex w/ members... Prior as guests they were not allowed "penetration" , only oral and touchy feely sex.... So they were the 10th couple to attend out of 12 member couples this past weekend.

Saturday- was daytime Pidgion Forge fun and exploring/ shopping fun..... everyone did their own thing...….
Nightime Meeting was planned to welcome the newbies.... as usual everyone shared the cost of a room suite meet & play in as a group...the theme was MUSCLE BEACH--"summer bikinis" and swimsuits....
The wives wore bikinis and high heels, very hot looking,, and the guys wore Speedos and thongs swimsuits... muscle beach for our 35 to 50 yo group.... the wife and I & SIL & hubby are early 40s.-- not everyone is that muscled... lol
Sat. night was the Group meet in the suite... cocktails and food and mingling.... then the new member ceremony... everyone gives a gift to the new members... they got dildos, lingerie, lotions, lubes, gift cards to Fredricks of Hollywood, and Victoria Secret... and a toast to the new members as a welcome... I'm telling you all this pre- sex stuff so you can get a drift of who & what we are as a group.. very organized and strict rules.... FYI.

Let the Saturday night fun begin... initiation of new members.. She gets every guy to quickie fuck/penetrate her pussy in the position of her choice as we all watch , She chose missionary as each guy took his turn..... then the hubby gets to quickie/fuck/penetrate every wife.. the wives lined up on the edge of the bed doggy and just moved from one to another until all have been fucked. No one cums, just fuck.

Then everyone just got into fucking and sucking all night .... of course the new members were getting a lot of attention... new pussy & cock is always special.. I spotted my wife behind a few guys who were fucking her sister pushing their ass into her as she got fucked...
Her hubby was the desired cock by all the wives too..... The SIL got into the wives lezzy fun too... (all the husband are straight by rules).. She was taking DPs all night.. (SIL doesn't do anal)...I'm pretty sure every guy left a load or two in her somewhere.. I can imagine the conversation her & hubby had in their room after the meet..??!!!
Beyong that, I watched my wifes high heel doing a lot of waving around in the air all night. She was taking triple cock & cum @ a time several times...she joined her sister double teaming a few guys.... I was fucking everyone except my wife... and during my recharges enjoyed watching her being used by all.....

After the evening everyone went to their own room... good party..... was quite a site in the hallway @ 2am seeing all these disheveled bikini babes wondering back to their rooms... lol
My wife was well used. Her bikini bottom was soaked w/ cum when she took it off... she wasn't sure how many guys left a load in her, but she said she fucked all 9 husbands... I was #10. She told me her sister was really happy about it all, but a little sore as she was not used to this sort of thing... she said when they got back to their room she was dripping cum when she took off her bikini, and her hubby got so excited seeing her so well fucked , he threw her on the bed and they had the best sex together ever!!!.. she told my wife they dirty talked about it the whole time...…….. back in our room it was practically the same thing.. my wife was dirty talking me about the guys fucking her while we were fucking our brains out... her pussy was sperm lubed and I put my last load of the night in the mix. We fell asleep sexually dirty until a morning shower together...

Sunday night - was Key Party Night.... the wives stay in their rooms, and the guys go to the suite and put their room keys in a hat, and each hubby picks a key and goes to that room to spend 3 hours with that unknown wife... I picked "D".. when I opened her door I was happy it was her... 5'4", 36C, little butt, blonde hair.. surfer babe look?... she was wearing stocking & garters & heels... she wanted her hands to be tied to the bed and be used submissively... and I did !!.. she was dirty talking me to fuck her harder, and to give her my cum... I later untied her and did a lot of submissive hair pulling, forced deepthroat cum gagging, and loading her pussy w/ my cum....she wore me out!!------… She had me retie her to the bed before I left, so when her hubby returned from his unknown wife, he'd find her tied and cum full...erotic.

When I got back to my room, I found the wife in a schoolgirl skirt & heels sprawled out on the bed smiling at me... we don't tell each other who we were with, just the details...I told her, and she told me she was a naughty little schoolgirl for her keyholder and he had to spank her several times and punish her with his cock in all her holes... she had cum everywhere.. I lifted her skirt and told her his cum is leaking out.. she said to put my cock in her pussy to plug it up...lol.... we fucked and dirty talked for the next hour....
Then we got a phonecall from the SIL & hubby inviting us to their room.. we said we were pretty dessheveled from the nights activitys???.. they said so were they, and still come to their room.... we went.. they were both naked upon arrival, and we talked briefly about their first time w. the group, and the Key-Party thing... then we all had a 4sum together to celebrate... the SILs pussy was really cum lubed slippary and her big tit nipples were red & rock hard... I couldn't cum anymore after the evening key party activities... But her hubby was ok, and exploded his load in my wife pussy as she begged for him to give it too her,,,..

That was the weekend "Swing Group " mtg... Monday everyone went home.. the SIL & hubby stayed at our place till today (tues)……...they were very happy they joined the group, as was my wife that her sister was now part of it all.

wife & SIL pic below from another time. Remember we don't allow pics at mtgs.
Attached Thumbnails
hot6.jpg   sil10.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 07-31-2018 at 11:06 AM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: