View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 06:19 PM

Thanked 6,419 Times in 333 Posts
Default Walking topless

When I was 18 I used to walk to the beach topless, just to mess with my boyfriend's mind. He would park the car and I would take off by bikini top and walk the path to the beach. It wasn't a topless beach but it was secluded. If anyone was coming that looked like they might be a problem I would cross my arms like I was cold and you couldn't really say I had no top on. On the beach I stayed topless or sometimes naked if we walked all the way to the tip of it so we could see someone coming. My boyfriend's friends all saw me topless. I didn't care. I think I have great tits and it's fun looking at all those hardons tenting their shorts that they couldn't hide. If I felt bad for the guy I would relieve a little pressure for him with my mouth. I was a blow job queen back then. Here is an early polaroid of me going to the beach. Notice the defiant look in my eyes. I figured who was going to call the cops on a hot 18 year old girl showing her tits? Besides, I never liked bras and a string bikini just an uncomfortable bra.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 004.jpg  
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post: