View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 01:49 AM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts

My wife and I just went for our first couples massage
(swedish) while on vacation in Mexico. We were told to both take all our clothes off and get under their sheet. A few minutes later two female masseuses came in.

It all began with us laying on our stomach. They moved the sheets to expose our legs and upper bottocks. My penis was laying flat down underneath me so I don't know if any she saw while massaging my lower body. All was fine even when they had us flip onto our backs. They covered our eyes with a towel. Then she spread my legs a bit and pulled the sheets up to cover my gentiles but exposed my thighs.

My mind started to wonder. Did she notice my penis? Is she communicating with the other masseuser? Is my wife's freshly shaved pussy exposed? Is she getting wet?

I caused myself to get aroused. Eventually I could feel the room's air on the tip of my penis as it slightly exposed it self from under the sheet opposite of the leg being messaged at that time.

When she went to the other side I knew I was in trouble and I tried to change thoughts hoping it would help my erection go down. But before it fully retrieved, she'd already made several passes allowing her thumb to gently brush against it.

Fast forward to that evenings when we recounted what happened to each other. My wife found it amusing. I think a bit exciting and she gave me some of the best sex in a long time.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post: