Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 12:14 AM

Thanked 25,665 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default BTW

BTW--- while I was away, on business and fucking the SIL... lol...

The wife was having her own fun at home for the week... according to her she had a different "select" friend over daily... and sometimes more then one...… I asked how many, "more then ones", @ a time, and she said, "enough to be a naughty girl while you was gone"... which also included a girlfriend of hers on wed. making a mmmff afternoon party.

She told me all the details.. she enjoys telling me, as I did about her sister.

.I knew in advance she also visited a "swing group" couple for a ffm last Sunday right after she dropped me off at the airport.

Today/tonight, we had her girlfriend, my "select" friend, (different from last wed.) over and we've been spending the day having fun in bed ffm… its past bedtime now, so they are sleeping together in our bedroom and I;m in the guestroom, so they can have their lezzy fun sleeping together.
I think her girlfriend is staying over tomorrow night too... they'll probably go out tomorrow shopping and daytime bar flirting in the tourist district together ….. her girlfriend lives 45 min away, so when she visits, she likes to stay over and enjoy the Nashville shopping and fun w/ my wife. . It will be a short skirt and heels day for both of them I;m sure !!! -- as their usual...lol

Attached Thumbnails
car2.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 06-26-2018 at 12:19 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: