View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 06:32 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 197 Posts

I had an interesting experience back in the 90s. I went to a legitimate massage place. The therapist was tall and very hot. She led me to the room and told me to undress as far as I was comfortable and get under the sheet and then left the room for me to undress. I stripped down completely and as I was walking towards the table she walked in the room without knocking and saw me standing completely stunned and completely naked. She apologized and quickly left the room.

A few minutes later she knocked on the door and I told her she could come in. She kept apologizing and said she wasn’t thinking when she walked in. I told her it was OK and not a big deal. Then she said she noticed I had a lot of pubic hair. That was back in the 90s before I started manscaping. Then she told me that she was also hairy and pulled the front of her yoga pants down so I could see the top few inches of her dark pubic hair, but not far enough for me to see lips. That surprised me, but then the rest of the massage was like any other. I think she just felt so bad walking in on me she wanted to even the score a bit.
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post: